Which Sherdogger would you want to have your back in a fight?

tough one to follows an angry dude,but ill go with jack handy,athletic,explosive and a cop.or Irishthug,a 6'2 roided nut case seems like a good pick. or zer,he can put em down with a witty quip.

What about Good old NickyHollywood? There a guy you dont even need to get angry.
PositiveBalance just tell him the other guy does not like BJ, and see the world explode.

Or Kardashian.. I have the feeling thats a 300 pound tattoed guy with face piercing and a taste for rape movies.

I'm wondering when kardashians is gonna finally admit that he's the guy we all know he is. but your description fits my mental image of him.

I'd go with @Bobby Digital, what about you guys?

You mean the Brady bunch looking homeboy with the lip ring that says "N****" all the time? Lmao!

Maybe if you guys were fighting at a mall in the nicest part of Montana, or at an Applebee's in Portland before noon, you guys might do alright.

But in any type of urban area- past noon- (the moment "n****" comes out of Bobby's mouth),both of you are getting ktfo and raped, quickly. Terrible choice.

This exact thread was made back in October and for some reason I got banned by Cool Hand Luke for saying Nostromo.

Only by the grace of God was I unbanned by a glitch in the matrix (ie the great sherdog rebirth of December 2015).

Long story short, this time I'm picking Cool Hand Luke to have my back in a fight, because he's cool (hence his name).

I have heard for Nostromo-related bannings for even less.

You mean the Brady bunch looking homeboy with the lip ring that says "N****" all the time? Lmao!

Maybe if you guys were fighting at a mall in the nicest part of Montana, or at an Applebee's in Portland before noon, you guys might do alright.

But in any type of urban area- past noon- (the moment "n****" comes out of Bobby's mouth),both of you are getting ktfo and raped, quickly. Terrible choice.
Don't talk shit about my alt @Bobby Digital, buddy.

Well, we know Duffee Sherdogs in his spare time. So I would take Ian McCall and put him on Duffee's shoulders to control him and then go to war.

masterblaster.jpg

Well, we know Duffee Sherdogs in his spare time. So I would take Ian McCall and put him on Duffee's shoulders to control him and then go to war.

masterblaster.jpg
Lmfao lost

@Zer is probably a good fighter as well imho.

Alpha Omega Man.

Crazy beats size every time.

IDK why you're trying to front like I wouldn't whoop your ass like everyone else's, rookie.

What about Good old NickyHollywood? There a guy you dont even need to get angry.
PositiveBalance just tell him the other guy does not like BJ, and see the world explode.

Or Kardashian.. I have the feeling thats a 300 pound tattoed guy with face piercing and a taste for rape movies.
Haha lol @Kardashians

I don't need anyone to back me up. I am always prepared for any scenario/situation.

Always have my trusty shotgun with me.

3efxuNS.jpg

Cant catch me slippin even in the shower

IYQb7yB.jpg

or the other shower

dRZqXaI.jpg

Fist fight or a Gun Fight?

If gun fight, none! I don't need to be accidentally shot in the back while worrying about the front!

Fist Fight?

Obviously one of the fighters here. I cheer from the rear and pep talk as needed!

Last edited:

i actually really dont like rape movies and think theyre disgusting ):
pls no

but do have tattoss n multiple face piercings, so, guess theres that, but, those arent really a good thing here

i am too lil tho, you should get yourself some muscle

Back