Which sex pill contains Drostanolone ???

I've tried all sex pills and none of them had androstenodon in them. *shrugs*

You never know, there is a lot of shit out there, but still laughable that they came up with something like this.

The flying unicorn is coming folks look out the window in 15 seconds

The ones in thailand apparently. Wouldn't be the first time you got something other than what you ordered. Thailand is like ground zero for lady boys along with Cambodia and chit.

None of those sold in drug stores, but who knows what they sell in the streets of Thailand. Still one of the dumbest excuses ever.

Obviously not the same kind of pill that Bill Cosby uses to enhance sex

Lol its funny that his excuse is I know a guy who knows a guy in a 3rd world country where he got this stuff to enhance my sexual performance, seemed legit

Here's the thing; even if it was true, how stupid is Anderson as a pro-athlete to be taking supplements/pills/powders of any kind from an unknown source.

Ignorance is not an excuse.

The cheaters NEVER name the brand and product. They would get their ass handed to them in court if they did. Has any athlete anywhere ever named the brand and product? And yet, some people will still defend the athlete and believe the biggest horseshit lie that gets peddled over and over.

redbull was first sold in 1987, but not brought over to the US until 1997 and was actually ripped off of a thai drink called Krating Daeng.

Brazil probably has every sex pill and PED there is in the world because it's legal and we in America will never hear about it.

Oh. So sex pills and PEDs are illegal in the USA and can't be obtained. Makes sense considering it's a nation of fat virgins.

Oh. So sex pills and PEDs are illegal in the USA and can't be obtained. Makes sense considering it's a nation of fat virgins.

You're the saltiest person on sherdog. Are you just mad at the sight of my username or something lol.

The cheaters NEVER name the brand and product. They would get their ass handed to them in court if they did. Has any athlete anywhere ever named the brand and product? And yet, some people will still defend the athlete and believe the biggest horseshit lie that gets peddled over and over.

Supplements are all fucking bullshit...Muh Creatine and muh supplements guaranteed to add 15 pounds to bench in a week! Even things like whey protein with 20g a scoop advertised had like 5grams and the rest like Taurine or some shit additive filler when it was tested and these are major companies.

A lot of supplement companies have been caught putting anabolics into their formula so they actually seem to work. Its def a possibility. This argument has been won in court and its been proven a lot so its no mystery athletes will still use it. Its a valid defense in a way.

how could he get through with blatant Lie that is EASILY proven wrong? such pills does not exist!

When you buy pills online for cheaper from websites that sell to you via a vendor in India or Thailand, anything can happen.
This has been an issue many times and that's why it's often recommended to only get your pills from a regulated American pharmacy.

As for regulated, there are many instances of OTC supplements containing anabolic steroids and a simple google search will lead you to articles about this.
For a while, it became a standard line of defense. Even MMA fighters like Vitor, Sherk, and Cyborg claimed they must have taken a tainted supplement, because such things have happened before. Sherk even passed a lie detector test. It's possible all of them unknowingly took tainted supplements with small amounts of steroids; after all, none of them has an overly muscular physique or anything.

I don't think any, but if one product did contain the substance, it would be one that gives one hell of a Hulk-**** hard on.

Back