Which sex pill contains Drostanolone ???

20110711123722_IMG_3746.JPG

"Hey Anderson, I got some new pills for sexual performance. Take one before each training session."

My Brazilian sources gossip that it was simply Rogerio's bath water.

He has fallen so far from grace that it's not even funny .... sad and shameful, silva what happened ???? :(

whatever. just test his ass repeatedly and let him back in.

Depends which one you take, the red or the blue. The choice is yours.

Oral masteron does not exist. The closest thing would be methyl-dht, or mestanolone, not drostanolone.

Anderson Silva has become a joke. The guy is a cheater and now looks even more pathetic with a laughable excuse. His knock out was the most embarrassing thing ever, now he has 2 fans left. Is normal.

The best damn sex pills in town.:)

uNkgV.jpg

"My cousin gave me a booster shot of what he called Boule' and that is what caused me to pop positive."

- "So, it was you cousins' fault then?"

"Yes! And that cousin has been dealt with." :)

- Alex Rodriguez to a reporter.

The cheaters NEVER name the brand and product. They would get their ass handed to them in court if they did. Has any athlete anywhere ever named the brand and product? And yet, some people will still defend the athlete and believe the biggest horseshit lie that gets peddled over and over.

I think Sherk named the products, but yeah, that doesn't dispute what you are saying in every other circumstance.

This excuse is second only to Overeem's "I had a rib injury, so I went to an anti aging doctor, in Texas, who previously had been busted for prescribing opiate pain medication like oxycodone without examining patients, and he gave me an anti inflammatory shot, which had an anabolic agent in it, which was unbeknownst to me."

Yet, some people will still defend the athlete and believe the biggest horseshit lie that gets peddled over and over.

I like the idiots saying Silva never cheated before because he was cleared when tested.

The first time he was tested out of competition he was caught. :icon_lol:

Back