Which seasons of TUF did you actually watch most/all of?

I have seen all TUF seasons that have been in English, and TUF Brazil 1,2,3.

I also saw a bit of the first TUF Latin America and TUF China.

10, 14, 16(regrettably), 17, 18, 20, 22, 23, 24, 25, 27.

TUF Brazil 1.

People say TUF has become awful every season but there are some solid ones. If the first episode or two has solid fights and the fighters aren't too bland then I'll watch unless I don't have time for the first episode or two or if the coaches don't mean anything to me.

A lot pre TUF 10, the HW's. Not much post. Conor and Faber had good banter, but only saw clips, didn't watch the fights. I felt TUF went too much in the "more drama, less talent" direction a bit after TUF 10. The Junie Browning stuff. Grove and other fighters mentioned this at the time as well.

I've seen every episode on every season but barely can remember most of them. The earlier seasons were so much better.

I owned season 7 and 8 on DVD gotta be one of those ones . Probably 7 being a big Matt brown fan ( but for the same reasons Forrest pissed me off that season he was a dick to Matt )

Ronda/miesha season is my fav, Ronda came off like an absolute bitch and it had some good fights.

Loved when Hallman made that toad Edmond hide behind Ronda’s skirt when he called him out to fight right there in the gym.

Well, actually we need to remember Cupfake pushed Ronda’a buttons to make her look bad.
Some people still can’t see through her fake act, some people like Caraway could see it on time.

Watched all episodes from season one to fourteen. Not much after that.

TUF 1-5 + the one with Kos/GSP.

I just saw that season 28 (28????) started. Thinking back, I only watched a few seasons:

I only caught the finale of TUF 1, seeing the amazing
TUF 2 was the first season that I watched most of. I became a huge Rashad fan cause of his performance
TUF Hughes vs. Serra (I wasn't super interested, but I was home at the right time to catch it when it was one)
TUF Rampage vs. Evans (cause it was an awesome rivalry and Kimbo/Roy Nelson on the show really helped)

That's it for me though. I never really watched any seasons after that.
the last one I remember watching was the one with kimbo and roy nelson. I watched a few episodes from the first tuf brazil with chael and wand but not all of them. Might have stopped watching before the kimbo season and then returned, can't remember

3 Tito and Ken
10 Rashad and Rampage
12 GSP and Kos

That’s about it..

TUF 10 - nice finishes and sexual tension between Rashad and Rampage
TUF 11 - some solid fights.
TUF 12 - some great fights/finishes. All of Koscheck’s guys, except for Nam Phan, losing by RNC was hilarious
TUF 13 - only saving grace was Tony Ferguson, only one putting on good fights. Even his finale fight with Nijem was more entertaining than Pettis/Guida
TUF 14 - great season overall.
TUF 15 - was a live season, which made it weird. Some solid fights and finishes tho
TUF 16 - what a snooze fest
TUF 17 - great season with some good coaching moments from Chael.

I stopped after season 17

Well, actually we need to remember Cupfake pushed Ronda’a buttons to make her look bad.
Some people still can’t see through her fake act, some people like Caraway could see it on time.

How did Miesha push her buttons? I must have missed that. Ronda acted like a self absorbed ass the entire season, and it was hilarious.

watched all of season 1-4.

watched the odd episode of the next two or three seasons. Haven't watched an episode since. Not even the Kimbo season.

I owned season 7 and 8 on DVD gotta be one of those ones . Probably 7 being a big Matt brown fan ( but for the same reasons Forrest pissed me off that season he was a dick to Matt )

I forgot that I also caught most of TUF 7. Matt Brown was great. I became a big CB Dolloway fan... unfortunately. Amir Sadollah was awesome too. I remember Jesse Taylor coming off as a big doofus. It was good to see him turn it around and become a solid vet. He was emerging as another redemption story like Robbie Lawler until USADA snatched him away.

1 to probably the Kimbo season, or perhaps into the Aussie/UK one

I quit watching a TUF since last season for no reason, maybe just got bored with it
season 10 is my favourite

Regardless if I liked the season or not, I have watched every season of TUF, and every season of Dana White's Contender Series. My wife though, watches more MMA fights on tv then I do, while I attend more MMA fights, regional included, rather then watching them on tv.

1-3 haven't bothered since really. I've seen random episodes from a few since.

TUF 1 to 4 and the Rampage/Rashad season. That’s it.

Back