Which seasons of TUF did you actually watch most/all of?

DeeDubb

Gracie Online Black Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I just saw that season 28 (28????) started. Thinking back, I only watched a few seasons:

I only caught the finale of TUF 1, seeing the amazing
TUF 2 was the first season that I watched most of. I became a huge Rashad fan cause of his performance
TUF Hughes vs. Serra (I wasn't super interested, but I was home at the right time to catch it when it was one)
TUF Rampage vs. Evans (cause it was an awesome rivalry and Kimbo/Roy Nelson on the show really helped)

That's it for me though. I never really watched any seasons after that.

TUF 7, TUF 8, TUF 10, TUF with Ronda and Miesha, and the one with Cejudo and Benavidez.

The Cejudo/Benavidez one was the best. Highest quality fights.

The one with bisping and Hendo was the funniest.

But TUF 7 with Rampage and Forrest gave me the best memories of them all lol

TUF 1 - First ever TUF, Bonnar vs. Griffin finale, colorful cast.
TUF 17 - Jones and Sonnen as coaches, lots of great moments, Chael dropping inspirational speeches left and right for his team.
TUF 20 - Women's Strawweight, stacked cast.

All of them until the live tuf , then came back for Conor and Faber.

I've watched quite a few, with Tuf 7 being the first. But I don't remember all the numbers because it kinda runs on after a while. I only watched parts of season 8 where Phillipe Nover was considered the next GSP.

- I watched the Heavyweights season (with Kimbo slice),
- USA vs UK (Probably one of the worse talent pools ever. 2-1 guy was considered the best guy on that show at the time)
- Tony Fergusons "Wheres your kid at!?" season
- Bruce Leeroy season where everyone hated him
- Yager/McCray/Taveres clique season,
- "Let Me Bang, Bro!" season
- Urijah Halls "Next Anderson Silva" season,
- Tuf men/women (Ronda raging at Meisha at every given chance) season
- The Decision Season with Eddie Gordon, and Cory Beastin 26/9. (Probably the worst season ever. There was hardly any drama and all the fights were dreadful)

And the last season I watched was "Let Me Bang, Bro part II" where Jesse Taylor won then popped a few months later.

Last edited:
Seasons 1 - 10 and whatever the hell the Faber/McGregor season was.

Ronda/miesha season is my fav, Ronda came off like an absolute bitch and it had some good fights.

Loved when Hallman made that toad Edmond hide behind Ronda’s skirt when he called him out to fight right there in the gym.

The ones with Bisping as fighter and as coach.
The one with Junie Browning (probably my favorite TUF-character of all time).
The Miesha-Ronda one.
The one with Kimbo (because of Kimbo ...)
The second with Roxanne (because of Roxanne ...)

I think that's about it.

A lot, as my wife loves watching it. Season 5 is still my favourite. Had a lot of legit talent, good fi and some classic moments.

Nate vs Karo
Gabe Rudiger vs cake
Creepy Joe Lauzon
BJ's "who doesn't want to be on Jens' team" trick

tumblr_m0nr9eNoPh1qh6m69o1_400.gif

sfaaf.jpg

A lot, as my wife loves watching it. Season 5 is still my favourite. Had a lot of legit talent, good fi and some classic moments.

Nate vs Karo
Gabe Rudiger vs cake
Creepy Joe Lauzon
BJ's "who doesn't want to be on Jens' team" trick

tumblr_m0nr9eNoPh1qh6m69o1_400.gif

sfaaf.jpg
do you know who I am bro?

First Season. Forest/Rampage. Jones/Sonnen.

I've seen em all.

Even the international seasons.

I guess I'm a glutton for punishment, but it is nice to see these young dudes make their start. People like to talk shit about TUF, but it's brought some great fighters into the UFC. Two previous winners (including one from the maligned international seasons) are fighting for the MW belt soon.

I watched pretty much the all even including the smashes etc

I stopped around Pettis and Gil era

Watched all episodes and seasons (except the national shitty TUF seasons) up until Edgar and BJ were coaches. The first 10 seasons or so were quite enjoyable in my opinion and most of the seasons had some true talent in them. Once they started running TUF twice every year it got boring. Nothing will beat TUF 1 though, it was hilarious.

Titties!!!!

Whatever season that was

Back