Which presidents would dominate MMA?

Cool thread. Putin would fuck shit up, hes legit in Judo and was KGB. I like Trump but hes only a tough guy in the business/political world and was a draft dodger. GWB was at least in the military and keeps in shape but I dont think would do great in mma. A lot of the older US Presidents would probably do pretty well since they were all mostly tough as shit and soldiers and apparently enjoyed sport fighting in some aspect. Obama is a total puss.

Lol, Bush was in the national guard and didn't do shit other than drink and smoke. Probably couldn't fight his way out of a paper bag.

Last edited:
He was a boxer way before he became a dictator, so no that probably wouldn't have anything to do with it. Of course there's reason to believe that he could have made his athletic accomplishments sound more impressive than they actually were and I can't really fact check Ugandan boxing records but come on...Are you gonna act like this guy wouldn't savagely murder anyone mentioned ITT if you threw them in a cage?

Yes, det känner jag till. Just pulling your leg my friend. Idi would beat everyone ITT then feed them to his pet crocodiles. Dude was built like brick shithouse, could obviously fight and was a complete sociopath

Lol, Bush was in the national guard and didn't do shit other than drink and smoke. Probably couldn't fight his way out of a paper bag.

I dont think hed be a good fighter but still he went through basic training, AIT and flew fighter jets. Its something. Youre not gonna catch him doing puss ass exercises like Obama was doing. Obama literally looks like a limp wrist :eek::eek::eek: when hes exercising.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back