Which presidents would dominate MMA?

Yung Trump would knock most fools out
I'd put some money on PED Obama too. That expletive would absorb damage pretty well with that head of his.

Michelle Obama would beat them all up

michelle-obama-boxing.jpg

o-MICHELLE-facebook.jpg

How many sherdoggers can do 35s on the incline? lol

And if you disagree, you're racist and sexist.

But we all can agree she could beat the shit out of her husband, and probably has.

main-qimg-c14e24f1ee8d11015dc9b134847f19d7-c

The Real Russian Hammer. Pictured mounting Khabibs training partner.

abe lincoln via catchwrestling, and being 6'3 he has a reach advantage over everyone. hed go jon jones on these fools

fight.jpg

Lincoln-Print-constant-contact-600x404.jpg
Was going to mention Lincolns wrestling.

Plenty of Presidents were athletes. Nixon played a bit. Gerald Ford was a damn good player though, and reportedly stayed in shape at old age. It's very ironic that probably the most athletic President ever was known as a klutz thanks to Chevy Chase!

Many more were in the army, of course.

But only Lincoln did an MMA relevant martial art to any serious degree, to my knowledge.

Didn't trump nearly get drafted to the NBA or NFL or something? Or maybe it was college recruitment

Don't forget the NHL. Many people say the New York Rangers wanted to sign Trump, but those nasty bone spurs that kept him out of Vietnam also ruined his hockey career. His golf skills would have had tremendous carry over. Believe me!

But only Lincoln did an MMA relevant martial art to any serious degree, to my knowledge.

THE STRENUOUS LIFE: THEODORE ROOSEVELT'S MIXED MARTIAL ARTS

FIGHTLAND BLOG
By Sarah Kurchak

http://fightland.vice.com/blog/the-strenuous-life-theodore-roosevelts-mixed-martial-arts

"Roosevelt went on to compete in both boxing and wrestling while he was at Harvard"

"For the majority of his political career as the Governor of New York (1899-1900), 25th Vice President of the United States (1901) and 26th President of the United States (1901-1909), Roosevelt favored grappling. As Governor, he hired the then American middleweight wrestling champion, who was also in Albany at the time, to train him three or four times a week."

"Once he was in the White House, though, Roosevelt was back to doing whatever he wanted athletically, proving that wrestling, boxing, and judo were all proper Presidential amusement."

"...Roosevelt took judo lessons from Japanese master Yoshiaki (Yoshitsugu) Yamashita. He’d acquired a taste for the sport when a wrestling instructor taught him a few moves he’d picked up while working in Japan and was eager to learn more. Roosevelt then practiced those moves on every willing participating/victim he could find... Roosevelt became America’s first brown belt while in office."

Last edited:
abe lincoln via catchwrestling, and being 6'3 he has a reach advantage over everyone. hed go jon jones on these fools

fight.jpg

Lincoln-Print-constant-contact-600x404.jpg

6'4" and he weighed only 180 pounds.

If Honest Abe cut enough to make lightweight, he would have looked a lot like James Vick:

20140822032847_5D3_8392.JPG

idiamin.jpg

Idi Amin deserves a mention as well...Not only a proven psycho, he was also the light heavyweight champion of Uganda (undefeated for nine years) and a decent swimmer and rugby player.

Theodore trained in judo, wrestling and boxing.
How seriously though? I actually remember hearing the judo thing but forgot.

Just read he was America's first brown belt.

He was a boss though. Was a sickly child so he overcame adversity through strength of will.

idiamin.jpg

Idi Amin deserves a mention as well...Not only a proven psycho, he was also the light heavyweight champion of Uganda (undefeated for nine years) and a decent swimmer and rugby player.

Having your opponents fearing for their lives could have something to do with it

Having your opponents fearing for their lives could have something to do with it

He was a boxer way before he became a dictator, so no that probably wouldn't have anything to do with it. Of course there's reason to believe that he could have made his athletic accomplishments sound more impressive than they actually were and I can't really fact check Ugandan boxing records but come on...Are you gonna act like this guy wouldn't savagely murder anyone mentioned ITT if you threw them in a cage?

Didn't trump nearly get drafted to the NBA or NFL or something? Or maybe it was college recruitment
He was almost drafted actually
"Trump was not drafted during the Vietnam War.[32] While in college from 1964–68, he obtained four student deferments.[33] In 1966, he was deemed fit for service based upon a military medical examination, and in 1968 was briefly classified as fit by a local draft board, but was given a 1-Y medical deferment in October 1968.[34] In an interview for a 2015 biography, he attributed his medical deferment to heel spurs.[26] In 1969, he received a high number in the draft lottery, which would also have exempted him from service." Almost Drafted but he managed to Dodge it.

Michelle Obama would beat them all up

michelle-obama-boxing.jpg

o-MICHELLE-facebook.jpg

How many sherdoggers can do 35s on the incline? lol
How many sherdoggers have dat adams apple? Michael could def play NFL, if he hasn't already.

But Trump is an A level athlete, was going to play pro baseball but decided on making billions, grabbing pussy on the reg and taking down the NWO.

Cool thread. Putin would fuck shit up, hes legit in Judo and was KGB. I like Trump but hes only a tough guy in the business/political world and was a draft dodger. GWB was at least in the military and keeps in shape but I dont think would do great in mma. A lot of the older US Presidents would probably do pretty well since they were all mostly tough as shit and soldiers and apparently enjoyed sport fighting in some aspect. Obama is a total puss.

Back