Social Which one street drug should they make legal?

Which one street drug should they make legal?

• Total voters

Takes_Two_To_Tango

The one who doesn't fall, doesn't stand up.
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I believe Marijuana is pretty much legal now in many places. So I'd say MDMA. Would love cocaine, but I think it's too intense for people.

Feel free to suggest what drugs.

AdobeStock_109446973-996x665.jpeg

Coke. Only because if they did, they would have the government make it have to be "pure". No more fentanyl worries. For those who would partake in that sort of thing.....

That's a valid point, it would be pure cocaine indeed.

Marijuana,molly, cocaine, heroin

They used to sell heroin in pharmacies here back in the day and society ran fine

I would love to try LSD, so it gets my vote. It would be amazing if MDMA would be legalized though. MDMA is a blast.

I think Mushrooms will be legal in most of the blue states fairly soon.

Mescaline is already available for anyone willing to drink San Pedro cactus. It's disgusting though.

Last edited:

They used to sell heroin in pharmacies here back in the day and society ran fine
I'm real tired of getting my weed from dudes who have squiggle tattoos on their faces. I have no interest in anything other than the occasional bud, but if you can grow it, they should allow it. Let people eat shrooms ffs

Fungus. SWIM grew bulk for the past 10 years prolly putting out somewhere in the neighborhood of 1000 #s. Other than herb it’s the only drug SWIM would sell. Actually felt like a service to humanity in all honesty.

I would love to try LSD, so it gets my vote. It would be amazing if MDMA would be legalized though. MDMA is a blast.

I think Mushrooms will be legal in most of the blue states fairly soon.

Mescaline is already available for anyone willing to drink San Pedro cactus. It's disgusting though.
It is pretty easy to make mescaline powder from San Pedro cactus.
Take me about 2 hours work + drying time
(Not the first time, but all subsequent times)

I make powder and then stuff it into gel caps. So no nasty taste. But I do wind up having to take a LOT because I leave it natural and skip the chemistry steps that would make it pure and concentrated.

1) Find San Pedro Cactus. You can order it online. I used to get it from a place called bouncing bear botanical.

2) remove spikes

3) cut the waxy outer layer off and remove the core and the inner white parts. The green part just under the wax is the most potent concentration of mescaline.

4) once green part is all separated, let it dry. Either leave it out for a day in 70+ temp/preferably sunny, or put it on a cookie tray and bake with lowest possible temp. Setting oven to 175 and leave the door open a little works well.and will dry it in a few hours, just be careful not to burn it.

Now you have mescaline powder.

From there I scoop it into 1000mg gel caps, which you can order on Amazon or get at GNC.

I always took it on a completely fasted empty stomach. Always had great results, never got sick. For the heavier doses I have had experiences up to about 12 hours.

Probably the strongest, cleanest, purest trips I ever had, and extremely euphoric and spiritual.

Mexico had all sorts of fun pills and injectable vials like steroids and ketamine available at pharmacy.

I bought morphine, Valium, K, all sorts of fun shit.

Back