Weidman
Rockhold
Whittaker
Izzy
Pereira

Gets chinned by Whittaker Izzy and Weidman arguably by Silva too others he beat

Pereira and Franklin.
I would favor him against those two.

Not saying he couldn't beat the other guys on that list, just that it would very difficult and I wouldn't put the odds in his favor.
GSP is one of the most skilled fighters we've seen out there, however it's evident that he's very undersized as a middleweight and bigger guys who are elite will take advantage of that.

Beats Alex, jacked Jim Carey has a chance against the rest but wouldn't favor him due to size. Weidman and Rockhold would be the hardest for him stylistically due to size and grappling strength

The first 2. That's it tbh.

Whittaker, Weidman and Rockhold would be his most difficult matchups.

I think he struggles with, and likely loses to, all of them. Whittaker would probably be the one to pose the least problems. Pereira is just too fuckin big and strong, but if GSP got him down, he could probably grind that out. Big if though.

We'll never really know how good GSP would have been at MW, as he wanted nothing to do with the real contenders.

If the likes of Romero, Mousasi, Whittaker, Rockhold, Souza had that gold he would have stayed retired.

Only Franklin. Prime for Prime. Rest too big too powerful. Size matters. Bisping is the easiest modern title fight at MW by a landslide. That's why GSP wanted him and he openly stated it.

Franklin is a big boy, well rounded, and would likely out muscle Georgie.

Only Franklin. Prime for Prime. Rest too big too powerful. Size matters. Bisping is the easiest modern title fight at MW by a landslide. That's why GSP wanted him and he openly stated it.

Bisping also only has 30% vision out of one of his eyes. I think it is possible GSP could beat Alex Pereira

I think he beats all but Silva and Luke actually.

If he loses to Rockhold and Silva then Weidman beats him. Are you forgetting Weidman is a BJJ black belt, and heavier than Rockhold and Silva and a better wrestler?

Its easier to put the guys he doesn't beat.
Weidman
Whittaker

Wait... you don't think he beats Pereira??

<puh-lease75>
<This7>
Pereira and Franklin.
I would favor him against those two.

Not saying he couldn't beat the other guys on that list, just that it would very difficult and I wouldn't put the odds in his favor.
GSP is one of the most skilled fighters we've seen out there, however it's evident that he's very undersized as a middleweight and bigger guys who are elite will take advantage of that.

Prime GSP's takedowns were too fast and powerful and keeps you guessing and hesitating to commit to your strikes, he beats them all imo, all very competitive fights to a UD

Back