Which of the sherdog ladies...

Originally posted by Dave Hojak

Allison seems to have this thing for FightTilYouDie, and I just don't understand it. Maybe if I start slammin posts with nothing but pictures and 15-line signatures, I will land the coveted prize that is Allison. But most likely not... the day I fly out to Jacksonfuckingville is the day someone kicks me in the shin. Florida is a humidity pit.

How about some ego management classes? :rolleyes:

Jax is north florida pal, we ain't nothing like miami in terms of humidity. And besides, we don't have to deal with 5 million mexicans :D :p

Originally posted by FightTilYouDie

How about some ego management classes? :rolleyes:

Jax is north florida pal, we ain't nothing like miami in terms of humidity. And besides, we don't have to deal with 5 million mexicans :D :p

watch it FTYD there are other ways to try to burn someone then by putting down other cultures....

word *makes ESSAY right hand gesture over heart*

lol

Come on, I'm a foreigner myself. Don't take it the wrong way ;)

OK ESSE? :p

VATO! Wa sup Holmeses?

hay mas hispanos aqui de los que yo pensaba o solo son algunas clases de espanol aqui y alla.........?

Solamente puedo hablar espanol un poquito. Yo tiene algunas clases aqui y alla.

hey that was really cool...........good spanish.....by the way about that picture of yours you look really pretty with short hair so don`t say it`s doesn`t flatter you at all.........

Solamente puedo hablar espanol un poquito. Yo tiene algunas clases aqui y alla.

the right way is:

solamente puedo hablar espanol un poquito. Yo tengo algunas clases aqui y alla.

tengo: i have.....just a slim mistake.

LOL!!
Thanks for the compliment and the correction..

Dang where is the picture of Allison?

Donde esta la foto de Allison?

I think all the girls are pretty cool in here. They are just cool in my book to be here since this is such a huge sausage party. I actually never expected to interact with women in a MMA forum.
DOn't forget about JJBee she was pretty cool too. Bad that she does not post in a while, but I will be glad if she ever comes back.

The girls that I have talk the most are Arju and Kato. They always have time to say Hi and I apreciatte that. LSG is funny as hell and that's a girl that I would not mind going for a few beers. She's got certain spark and makes me laugh. Kato is the shit, too plus she is from back home.

Originally posted by VenezuelanTKD
Dang where is the picture of Allison?

Donde esta la foto de Allison?

Its under the post called, "FUGLY GUYS, UNITE!"

Originally posted by lil'surfer girl

Alright Mr Hojak, there better be a hint of sarcasm in that reply that I am not seeing...:mad:

Oh trust me... there was. My rhetoric attempts at getting your attention had failed up to that point... pardon the necessity for use of a bigger gun. Where definitive digs usually fail, sweeping generalizations pick up the slack. This was no exception.

I had no idea you were coming out to cali, and I had even less of an idea that we'd be three-wayin it up. Should I start the asskiss campaign now, or would it be more tactful to play the 3-day rule on that one?

Asskiss campaign usually works the best. Tell her that her dogs are pretty. That's how I got her to start talking to me again.

Vod, the devil can assume many shapes. Hojack if she brings the dogs run for your mortality.

Originally posted by Meat Fist
Vod, the devil can assume many shapes. Hojack if she brings the dogs run for your mortality.

You know Meat. The dogs are fine specimens but yeah, they do look a little evil. Especially the first dog. I could definitely see that dog attempting to eat me while I slept or something evil.

Yes, I find the greater the treasure the more formidable the Cerberus.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back