Which names make u cringe...

Conor, Khabib and anything to do with WMMA.

Two inactive, self serving honey dicking martyrs - part of the same fail coin deserving to share a tub - and a complete waste of time side show taking up space for better talent.

That said, I don't wish ill will on anyone and you gotta do what's right for you. If I was a chick, for example, who was into MMA and there was an opportunity to do it for a living and get some shine on TV while doing it, I'd go for it as well. But I'm just a spectator and the shit's insufferable to spectate through.
This.

And also;
Conor, Khabib and anything to do with WMMA.

Two inactive, self serving honey dicking martyrs - part of the same fail coin deserving to share a tub - and a complete waste of time side show taking up space for better talent.

That said, I don't wish ill will on anyone and you gotta do what's right for you. If I was a chick, for example, who was into MMA and there was an opportunity to do it for a living and get some shine on TV while doing it, I'd go for it as well. But I'm just a spectator and the shit's insufferable to spectate through

Sean o Malley
Because it genuinely makes me sad that he and Rashad Evans share the same nick.

Sean o Malley
Because it genuinely makes me sad that he and Rashad Evans share the same nick.
I think that's great. It's adds to his obnoxiousness

Mine are 3, Jones because he got caught cheating a few times and on here he is still goat material! Colby because his acting is so bad it makes want to puke. Conor because I love to see him fight instead Twitter! What names make you cringe and why?

when did "cringe" and "get butthurt" swap meanings?

For some reason Josh Koscheck was the first person I thought of. Hearing him talk just made me cringe lol

None, because I'm not an angsty teenage girl.
This. Fuck I'm tired of people referring to everything as "cringe". Biting into a lemon makes me cringe. Hearing a fighter name I don't like, not so much.

Back