Which names make u cringe...

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Mine are 3, Jones because he got caught cheating a few times and on here he is still goat material! Colby because his acting is so bad it makes want to puke. Conor because I love to see him fight instead Twitter! What names make you cringe and why?

Mine are 3, Jones because he got caught cheating a few times and on here he is still goat material! Colby because his acting is so bad it makes want to puke. Conor because I love to see him fight instead Twitter! What names make you cringe and why?
Andre Fili

Neo, is anyone called Neo?
455476ab75bb5b8839c265d796bc6185.gif

Triple C should have been triple S by now.
Single, Short and Stay (retired)

Conor, Khabib and anything to do with WMMA.

Two inactive, self serving honey dicking martyrs - part of the same fail coin deserving to share a tub - and a complete waste of time side show taking up space for better talent.

That said, I don't wish ill will on anyone and you gotta do what's right for you. If I was a chick, for example, who was into MMA and there was an opportunity to do it for a living and get some shine on TV while doing it, I'd go for it as well. But I'm just a spectator and the shit's insufferable to spectate through.

Conor, Khabib and anything to do with WMMA.

Two inactive, self serving honey dicking martyrs - part of the same fail coin deserving to share a tub - and a complete waste of time side show taking up space for better talent.

That said, I don't wish ill will on anyone and you gotta do what's right for you. If I was a chick, for example, who was into MMA and there was an opportunity to do it for a living and get some shine on TV while doing it, I'd go for it as well. But I'm just a spectator and the shit's insufferable to spectate through.
em3jAtJ.png

Back