Which Movie or TV Scene do you reference most in your daily Life?

Ed Banger

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
For me, it would have to be that simple, little "Ho!" + straightening of the body from 'Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas' which Hunter Thompson (Johnny Depp) always does...

As a child I always did the "Doh!" (in German "Nein!") which Homer shouts in 'The Simpsons', but that was ages ago.

Maury Povich Show

Everytime I see a guy with a kid that doesnt look like him I say
"you are NOT the father!"

Wait they have Homer saying nein in German? D'oh isn't another form of no. Damn translations lol

Recently ive been doing the cocky "hmph" mordecai and rigby are always repeating. And when my GF turns off the lights i ask her whether she thinks darkness is her ally.

Like every time.

Recently ive been doing the cocky "hmph" mordecai and rigby are always repeating. And when my GF turns off the lights i ask her whether she thinks darkness is her ally.

Like every time.

lmao

Point Break.

I'll see you in the next life Johnny.

DJANGO UNCHAINED these days.

I CAIN'T HEAR YOU, N__GA!
has been my response for evahthang.

For whatever reason the small group of dudes I hang with at work and I are always quoting Kingpin. It's our thing. With my old college buddies, it's Lebowski all day.

Right now? Probably Supernatural and TWD.

Most of the time we quote Spartacus when it's the guys night out drinking. Slamming beers and slapping roman whores ass.

Pulp Fiction

The "Does he Look Like a Bitch?" scene.

Me and my best bud are known for using the hilarious quotes from The Room. Tommy Wiseau is such an amazing actor and director

When I get annoyed with people, I do the Patrick Bateman.

Also this:

Most of the time we quote Spartacus when it's the guys night out drinking. Slamming beers and slapping roman whores ass.

"Nobody tells me nuffin" from Hot Fuzz

"Arrgh, the laws of science be a harsh mistress" from Futurama

"Alright... gayyy" from Shaun of the Dead

Back