Which Languages Are You Learning?

I would love to pick up a computer language, learnt some c++ back in the day, haven't used it for 20 years.......

As the title asks, my sherbros.

Are you learning a language?

If yes: which one(s)? how are you successes? why? and what level are you at?

I am studying French because I'd like to learn more about France and to speak its beautiful language; however, I am a beginner and will start going to beginner's lessons in April.

Et vouz?

Im learning Sherdog... it's easy once you get the hand of it sir.

Just gotta roll the Rs, which I have a problem with since im from Boston and we don't know what the fuck an R even is lol.

I am studying French because I'd like to learn more about France and to speak its beautiful language; however, I am a beginner and will start going to beginner's lessons in April.

Et vouz?

Japanese - Intermediate
Thai - Novice

Both Japan and Thailand are cool and interesting countries, so that’s the motivation. It’s fun to learn something way different.

It’s fun to strike up conversations in Japan whether in the street, bar, club or during random interactions.

I’m guessing the same will be true for Thailand.

But they are very different languages.

Similarities: Women and men speak different depending on their gender. And there is more emphasis on formal/informal compared to the West.

Recommend me something easy and useful......
one of my favs is Scrimba.com
lots of free courses that let you interact with class so you get hands on experience while learning and the paid content is top notch while not being super expensive

I started with HTML and CSS it is fun because you can literally just start messing around with it on your browser and see what you are doing

Et vouz?

Anal Cryptography.......

It's for my Anal bleaching company........our Motto is "Saving ass, one chocolate starfish at a time"

I'm sure I'll eventually have to improve my German skills.

Might learn Kazakh as well, if I feel extra bored later in life
Both are in the ugliest sounding languages camp.

Im learning Sherdog... it's easy once you get the hand of it sir.

Just gotta roll the Rs, which I have a problem with since im from Boston and we don't know what the fuck an R even is lol.

Albert Heijn Dutch, enough French to remember I learned French for 5 years, German for 3 but know fuck all. Italian I always get enough to get by.

I try learn Irish, but I am not dedicated enough with my practicing tbh. Took a beginners course before COVID fucked everything up.

Back