• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Spoilers Which GTA Game deserves the crown

I felt like Saints Row 2 was more inspired by Tarantino than GTA, then it just became a surreal Nightmare after The Third Game. Aliens? How in the fuq did Aliens get involved? I would rather play Playa as the damn president, have an open world with Him being the president going on Government Missions and take over Agencies. that's a way better concept than Blowing up the damn planet and go into matrix virtual reality! I love superheroes but if you were gonna go for that concept. Make it a Damn DLC!

Saints row was of course like San Andreas but the gameplay was different, You need to earn respect for missions, man I had the chance to finish the game. I was gonna spend all my time finishing it but the damn game broke and now I got no Tv to play on my damn Xbox 360 and worse, I gotta buy another copy of the game that isn't broke.

I honestly Love Saints row more than GTA, ik Saints row is a GTA Clone but Is that really a bad thing? Heck, It's more entertaining than GTA. no offense.
Saints Row: The Third is definitely one of my favorite games ever.

Also the way they blended music behind the missions made them feel more epic.

"Power" When raiding the penthouse for example.

and of course the grand finale.

"Holding Out For a Hero" When saving Shaundi...(ignore that the person playing here sucks)

Saints Row: The Third is definitely one of my favorite games ever.

Also the way they blended music behind the missions made them feel more epic.

"Power" When raiding the penthouse for example.

and of course the grand finale.

"Holding Out For a Hero" When saving Shaundi...(ignore that the person playing here sucks)

What's your opinion on the Remastered?

I liked the look of it but I didn't like how they made my boy Matt so damn ugly.

The turf wars of San Andreas were fun too. I think that’s why a lot of people preferred Saints Row 2 to GTA 4. SR2 felt like the successor to San Andreas whereas GTA 4 went in a new direction.
That was my least favorite part of SA, having to constantly fight off the Ballers. Protect the settlement is probably my most hated thing in open world games (looking at you Fallout 4).

GTA 3 and GTA 5 are in my top 3 of favorite video games.

GTA 3 was amazing. What I remember is the freedom to drive around and to do missions.

GTA 5 was also amazing. A big city to drive trough. I remember going to the beach and steal a red Porsche and drive fast on the highway. Driving was fun.

I also remember going to a warehouse at an industrial area on mission at night. I killed every bad guy in the warehouse for like an half hour or hour. I went outside it was morning. I stepped in the car and "Still Dre" start playing and I drove a way.

And I remember spending hours learning how to fly. That was also awesome.

GTA3 is my favorite, Vice City had the best vibe for just tourism and San Andreas felt the most richest and full of things to do while maintaining a good story.

GTA V story was really good. I felt like Trevor's part of the map was really under used. I never really made enough money to buy nice stuff.
I loved how IV had DLCs

San Andreas - Best soundtrack ever. Lots of fun and customization.

Split on the runner up between Vice City and GTA5.

I did not like 4 and jumped ship to Saints Row until that one got too wacky.

I think 4 is the best one that has ever been made. Loved every character loved the radio stations loved the environment and loved that it went from silly to a rather dark storyline.

Chinatown wars was a LOT of fun! GTA 2 was sweet also. San Andreas for me overall.

Back