Which grippers should I buy?

Diligent said:
Shut up, old man. Your powers are weak, and you lack the testicular fortitude to give grip advice.

mhm

Silly little boy, I would crush you like crackers over soup! :wink:

Sonny said:
Silly little boy, I would crush you like crackers over soup! :wink:

*tries to think of catchy comeback while stroking non-existent goatee, but fails*

I got closer than I ever have to closing ze #2 gripper, man...and it just happens that I didn't do the RT this week :wink: .... I am now less than 1/4 of an inch there...I can sit there and hold it like that for like 10 seconds, but I can't move it just that lil' bit. I am improving, though, which is somewhat encouraging.... After defeating the #2, I shall then proceed to the glorious journey of smyting the #3 in the netherworlds of gripness. Onward! :D

-cracker Diligent

Yeah the RT doesn't mix well with grippers!

*waits for Carnal to spaz*

Sonny said:
Yeah the RT doesn't mix well with grippers!

*waits for Carnal to spaz*

I'm sorry, Sonny ... ... I'm a very curious person ... why? ... why have you been putting exclamation points at the end of each of your sentences lately??? Stop yelling at me! I've got maple syrup...is that what you want from me, you crazy Canadian? 'cause you can have it! Just stop the yelling. :icon_cry2

Diligent said:
I got closer than I ever have to closing ze #2 gripper, man...and it just happens that I didn't do the RT this week :wink: .... I am now less than 1/4 of an inch there...I can sit there and hold it like that for like 10 seconds, but I can't move it just that lil' bit.
I know the feeling, was stuck there for about three weeks with my #2. Believe me its a great feeling to finally shut the damn thing.

SmashiusClay said:
I know the feeling, was stuck there for about three weeks with my #2. Believe me its a great feeling to finally shut the damn thing.

I bet it is. I can't wait to hear that metal click together!

Diligent said:
I'm sorry, Sonny ... ... I'm a very curious person ... why? ... why have you been putting exclamation points at the end of each of your sentences lately??? Stop yelling at me! I've got maple syrup...is that what you want from me, you crazy Canadian? 'cause you can have it! Just stop the yelling. :icon_cry2

Sorry, it's a bad habit. I'm trying to cut down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sonny said:
Sorry, it's a bad habit. I'm trying to cut down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

crazy Sonny...crazy, crazy Sonny...

!

Which coc gripper is good to start out with? 80lb trainer? the #1? i have a norditrac gripper i can do 40 reps on for 3-4 sets and can crush it so the handle almost goes over the other. so what do you think would be a good first coc gripper?

sleeper7777777 said:
Which coc gripper is good to start out with? 80lb trainer? the #1? i have a norditrac gripper i can do 40 reps on for 3-4 sets and can crush it so the handle almost goes over the other. so what do you think would be a good first coc gripper?

I could close the 1 for over 5 reps and was about a 1/2 inch on the two and still ordered a T, a 1 and a 2 for my first batch.

The trainer is invaluable as a warm up tool and as something to close all the time and let others close. The 1 is also great as something that is a bit tougher to play with and warm up with as you approach the 3 and beyond. Dave Morton (IM3 IM4, Red Nail Bender, FBBC Grand Bastard) said his favorite gripper was the IMT and that is why Ironmind said they decided to make the sport and guide.

Rjkd12 said:
I could close the 1 for over 5 reps and was about a 1/2 inch on the two and still ordered a T, a 1 and a 2 for my first batch.

The trainer is invaluable as a warm up tool and as something to close all the time and let others close. The 1 is also great as something that is a bit tougher to play with and warm up with as you approach the 3 and beyond. Dave Morton (IM3 IM4, Red Nail Bender, FBBC Grand Bastard) said his favorite gripper was the IMT and that is why Ironmind said they decided to make the sport and guide.
so an 80lb traner and the #1 would be a good start?

I still use the trainer for single finger closes!!

Diligent said:
Stop yelling at me! Your not my REAL daddy! *runs to own room crying and slams the door*

My work here is done.

I'm going to order the #1 and #2 in a couple days, see how it goes....

Back