Which FWs do you think Cruz could beat?

Cyborg Justino if she makes weight

Cruz beats Edgar at 135,maybe even at 145 but thats a tough one.But hearing him getting dominated,lmao..

I'd rather see Mighty Mouse come up to fight Cruz. But I think DJ knows whats good for him

If I had to pick a couple out of the top 10, I would say he beats Cub Swanson, Doo Ho Choi and possibly Stephens just because of Cruz' footwork. Oliveira would probably strangle him if he got a hold, Pettis...although 1-4 out of his last 5 is long and quick and stronger, Lamas is stronger, Edgar better boxing, Holloway great counter and stronger/longer, Aldo would demolish him.

To clarify....the top 5 beat him more often than not;
McGregor, Aldo, and Holloway have a serious chance of knocking Cruz out flat.
Edgar would school Cruz and is too powerful.

Swanson is almost a 50/50 lol. He has the power to flatten Cruz and not take much damage or threatened with Dom's comparitively weaker wrestling.

Mendes has a serious chance of beating Dom as well...

No easy fights for Dom against the vets and top tier.

Did you just mention Swanson? Haha. Guy gets a win now he's tough all of a sudden. Funny stuff.

The taller guys would give him fits. What would he do with a guy like Yair... That would be a nightmare for dom.

Did you just mention Swanson? Haha. Guy gets a win now he's tough all of a sudden. Funny stuff.

Love the assumptions.

Cub has always been pretty durable. And he has power and can grapple. For sure he is a threat to Cruz.

Back