Media Which fighters should GLORY Kickboxing sign?

100%
I would say let’s put him in the LHW or MW Grand Prix!
That would be awesome. I would probably prefer him in LHW, also because I think there are way more interesting match-ups in MW so he would add more to the LHW tournament. What do you think?

That would be awesome. I would probably prefer him in LHW, also because I think there are way more interesting match-ups in MW so he would add more to the LHW tournament. What do you think?
Well, Thian de Vries is the Enfusion Cruiserweight champion (88kg), so I’m sure he can cut a little bit more to get to GLORY’s Middleweight limit. Would be cool!
At 22 years, Tarzan is still very young though, so eventually he might become a 95kg+ fighter.

I hope PFL buys out Glory. Imagine Francis in some kickboxing fights as well? My God He could be the MMA, Boxing AND Kickboxing champ.

Raul Cătinaș is preparing for his comeback. Who should he fight next?

According to Kickboxing Romania, Raul Catinas is not part of Glory 93: Romania.

It must be said that in Romania, the event was confirmed by Sport Extra and Golden Fighter Championship Management.

Sergej Maslobojev knocked out Leandro Dikmoet (Heavyweight) at KOK 120 last weekend.
It’s time he gets back in the mix in GLORY:

Sergej Maslobojev knocked out Leandro Dikmoet (Heavyweight) at KOK 120 last weekend.

He deserves a shot to retrieve his LHW belt, though I would love to see Bahram in a LHW title fight as well.

I think Maslobojev and Bahram probably can beat Khabhabez for the title.
Would also be interesting how a rematch between them would go, I think Bahram was not fighting as well as he is now.
Maybe the nerves or something.

I don't think Maslobojev can beat Khbabez. The Lithuanian looks aged, I didn't realize how old he is until I saw him in the video. He turns 37 in May.

If he is not offered a title match, he may not even return to Glory. The last 2 opponents in KOK were almost "bums", and fought in the heavyweight division. Maybe because of his age it is getting harder to make the category. Dikmoet was very weak, but he exposed the Lithuanian several times, in the rare occasions of attack.

De Vries says he is middleweight, original weight of -85kg.

Maslo didn't look so amazing in his last KOK fight(s) before the last 2 ones either. Quite honestly I don't think he takes fights in KOK quite as seriously. The fights being HW I think is just because he can get opponents more or less his size in KOK so the weight class doesn't really matter. In Glory he would be fighting legit 120kg monsters like Rico if he was in HW, in KOK that is not at all the case for him.

I would favour both Maslobojev and Bahram to beat Khbabez.

I wonder who they would make such a big deal of:

I think they signed Enfusion Light-heavyweight champion Mory Kromah.
He always wears that golden mask

Back