Which Fighters do you think have Unfinished Business with eachother? Ex:Faber/MTB

mongoosesoldier

Battousai
@Green
Reaction score
I think Faber and Brown deserve to fight for a 3rd time, I know Faber fought and 'lost' twice, but the 2nd fight will always be memorable in my mind for Faber fighting with so much heart with busted/broken hands. Not trying to survive but to try to finish Brown with everything.

I know Fabers a BW but I think he could still beat Brown and I'd even say he's gotten better, while Brown is coming down out of his prime.

I know MTB probably could rest easy knowing he's beaten Faber twice, but hey its a solid payday.

Lets see BROWN-FABER III in UFC!!!

I'd watch it for sure if it headlined a fight night or co-main evented.

Last edited:
i thought rubber matches usually have even wins? anyways

Shogun/Machida 3
Shogun/Forrest 3

are two off the top i can think of that i would like to see.

Also obviously Shogun and Machida though most people thought Shogun should be 2-0 and not 1-1

Shogun/Machida 3
Shogun/Forrest 3

Doesnt have to be a rubber match, you know what I was going for though. I'll edit it though.

I don't think there is any unfinished business between Brown and Faber. I like Faber, but Brown beat him up twice. Seems pretty finished to me.

I don't think there is any unfinished business between Brown and Faber. I like Faber, but Brown beat him up twice. Seems pretty finished to me.

Yea but I bet you Faber loses sleep over that, and if Mike Brown hears for the 100th time that he would never beat Faber for a 3rd time, I think thats enough to get a fight going.

If I was MTB I wouldnt take the fight, I met him, he didnt seem like he wants to fight the guy like Rampage did vs Evans or anything to be honest.

I just think it'd be a good scrap.

Some may disagree because of the last fight, but I feel Edgar and Maynard have some unfinished business.

Some may disagree because of the last fight, but I feel Edgar and Maynard have some unfinished business.

Theres claim to it, they are 1-1-1 but I believe Frankie already bested him, and the won the 2nd fight imo. By a fucking hair i might add.

Wouldnt mind seeing it someday for free as a headliner though. They def dont make bad fights, magic happens with these two.

Last edited:

Shogun/Machida 3
shogun/forrest 3

Please no.

Rua got his revenge and is the better fighter. Dont need a 3rd to prove that. The first fight is a historic upset no need to tarnish it further.

As for the OP Chuck/Tito. Rua/Machida.

Please no.

Rua got his revenge and is the better fighter. Dont need a 3rd to prove that. The first fight is a historic upset no need to tarnish it further.

As for the OP Chuck/Tito. Rua/Machida.

Thank you for agreeing about Shogun-Forrest III, Chuck Tito III would STILL be interesting even today. I think Tito KO's Chuck this time.

Thank you for agreeing about Shogun-Forrest III, Chuck Tito III would STILL be interesting even today. I think Tito KO's Chuck this time.

Yeah i dont want to see Forrest get beat up anymore. Wish him and Bonnar would fight again then hang em up.

Yea id still be very interested in Tito/Chuck III.

"Bendo Cerrone"

Hell yes, Cerrone won that first fight, submission attempts should be higher rated. Cerrone had some deep ass motherf'n s*** on him.

I'd love to see Rampage and Forrest go at it once again.

That is one fight, and the fight with Rua, that should give Rampage all the motivation he needs. Maybe even more motivation than the chedda can give.

How bout Faber gets enough chances given to him he doesn't deserve to erase those two fights from his record.

And what would be the point? Brown was contemplating retirement earlier this year, and lost to fuckin Rani Yahya last year. Faber had his chances and lost both times.

Back