Which Fighters do you think have Unfinished Business with eachother? Ex:Faber/MTB

GSP - Diaz

Even though they hadn't fought before and are scheduled to fight.

How bout Faber gets enough chances given to him he doesn't deserve to erase those two fights from his record.

And what would be the point? Brown was contemplating retirement earlier this year, and lost to fuckin Rani Yahya last year. Faber had his chances and lost both times.

:eek: Damn someone doesnt like the California Kid LOL

I'd love to see Rampage and Forrest go at it once again.

That is one fight, and the fight with Rua, that should give Rampage all the motivation he needs. Maybe even more motivation than the chedda can give.

Yea I remember watching an interview with Rampage he said he wanted the belt and to knockout Forrest for his first defense and retire.

Faber would just end up breaking his hands again. Brown has his number.

it's not really unfinished business between urijah and mtb

Yea I remember watching an interview with Rampage he said he wanted the belt and to knockout Forrest for his first defense and retire.

He needs to let that shit go. Bitching about the Forrest/Bader fights has made me like him less.

Just not a fan of the favorable treatment he gets.

So all of his title shots werent warranted? Just asking. Who else has the drawing power or deserved the titleshots more than he did at the time?

Dont say Barao please, Pickett and Jorgenson are good fighters but his best win is Faber by a fucking mile. He def won that fight btw no f'ng doubt.

Not trying to be a jerk btw. :cool:

it's not really unfinished business between urijah and mtb

Okay sure, it was just an example. I wanted to see it. And I'm sure Urijah would too. I consider it a pretty sizeable win for Urijah he has more upside to it obviously.

I just think he's better than Brown but hasnt been able to prove it when it counted.

Tito/ Shamrock. I just don't think the 3 fights they had really told us who was better.

wasn't supposed to be. Maybe if you actually thought this through, you would realize a 3rd match is an awful idea.

So was Griffin-Ortiz III on paper, but it was the only one of the 3 fights that got FOTN.

I'm sure SOME people were saying Rampage-Wand III was a waste of time too

Mayhem and Shields/Diaz

So was Griffin-Ortiz III on paper, but it was the only one of the 3 fights that got FOTN.

I'm sure SOME people were saying Rampage-Wand III was a waste of time too

People are stupid. I liked all 3 Tito/Forrest fights. Neither had the clear advantage or could finish so they just turned into scraps. All 3 could be argued either way imo.

They werent the most technical or meaningful fights as far as rankings were concerned but they were gritty fun fights between former champs.

Okay sure, it was just an example. I wanted to see it. And I'm sure Urijah would too. I consider it a pretty sizeable win for Urijah he has more upside to it obviously.

I just think he's better than Brown but hasnt been able to prove it when it counted.

ok fair enough, but that's different than unfinished business, but it's all good

Back