Which fighters do you dislike who everyone loves?

Faber...Phoney
Also on TUF when he thought Bisping was from New England instead of England. He tries to make people feel sorry for him thinking that deaf people are also stupid. .

Wasn't he lip reading? It's almost fair to assume he was struggling with that one. I feel bad at finding what you wrote quite amusing though.

Amanda Nunes

She comes off as overly cocky to me and I still haven't forgotten about the sinusitis incident.
Funny, because Nunes seems very humble and down to earth to me. I don't find her cocky at all.

Anderson

PED cheat, fake as they come. Bully

Can I ask what it is you dislike about Gaethje? Interesting suggestion for sure!

He is fun to watch for sure.. but i dislike the hype, Dana is cleary pushing Gaethe, giving him top fighters when he doesn't deserve it. He already lost to Alvarez and Poirier. He didn't deserve Edson and he manage to win the fight after a gross eyepoke.
The same sherdogers who discredit Ponzinibbio for an eyespoke early in the fight are hyping Gaethe to get a titleshot after an eyeapoke inmediatly before the ko.

Can't think of any fighter that everyone loves. I can't stand Rockhold, Khabib, Askren, or Covington, but I am sure I am not alone on any of these. DC seems like a good guy, but I can't seem to ever root for him.:confused:

Can't think of any fighter that everyone loves. I can't stand Rockhold, Khabib, Askren, or Covington, but I am sure I am not alone on any of these. DC seems like a good guy, but I can't seem to ever root for him.:confused:

I think there's only a handful, Condit is the one I don't see many people saying bad things about, same with Robbie aswell.

I try not to dislike people I don’t know, but what I will say is if there is any type of karma in this world Jones and Conrad should both end their careers on a string of embarrassing loses ala BJ Penn. Jones I’ll give credit for taking all comers, although both are despicable human beings. But it’s Conrad who uses others as stepping stones, never granting a rematch, but always expected one, would rather relinquish his titles than to take a high risk fight in defending.

Frankie Edgar.

Dont dislike him as a person. But his fighting style and title shot after title shot.
He earned it. The guy is a great fighter and his work ethic is as good as it gets. Brings it.

Khabeeb
I dont get the excitement. To me he is just a blanket wrestler with poor to no charisma

Thompson. A lot of people like him, but I find him and his point fighting beyond boring, I hate point fighting so much, its a cancer than needs to be rid from the sport, he is one of the worst at point fighting.

Faber with his multiple eye pokes and plastic personality

Plus I don’t buy for a minute that he’s clean

Last edited:
Dominick Cruz as a commentator. Just fucking awful.
BKlXTsk.gif

Back