Which fighters do you dislike who everyone loves?

Tito Ortiz
Matt Hughes- Wen he was in his prime
GSP after he started his long title run- He became too conservative
Clay Guida post Sanchez fight
Kevin Lee

Just a light hearted thread my man, no need to come in here with logic.

Implying Logic is ever used on Sherdog

giphy.gif

This place is a living Troll factory my friend, and you are either being trolled, or doing the trolling, and the endless sea of Trolling cycles on and on, into the day and into the night.

Tito Ortiz
Matt Hughes- Wen he was in his prime
GSP after he started his long title run- He became too conservative
Clay Guida post Sanchez fight
Kevin Lee

Everyone loves Matt Hughes and Tito?!

20150707102309_walker.JPG

just because i think he is a hype train. but i hope i am wrong and he beats jones

I used to dislike wonderboy, i thought he was fake and putting on a nice guy act but the more i watched interviews and learned more about him out side of the cage i changed my mind.

Daniel cormier he is so fake and fat

I hate Diaz brothers and their gangsta weedhead 209 shit.

See I really like Walker, I'm a fan but I do think there's a strong element of hype behind him I agree.
hopefully yes, i like that he is spectacular, but i hope he wont lose drastically and go into oblivion

I truly hate Mr. Pedblanket, the decisionator.

But then, on the other hand, he's definitely a class act, can I have mixed feelings?

BJ Penn

Never was impressed with him as a fighter or as a person.

Implying Logic is ever used on Sherdog

giphy.gif

This place is a living Troll factory my friend, and you are either being trolled, or doing the trolling, and the endless sea of Trolling cycles on and on, into the day and into the night.

"This place is no joke, young un. It's Troll or Be Trolled up in this piece, you dig?"--some random Sherdog lifer

Stole this off someone on twitter, if they're on here claim credit.

But as it says in the title, what fighters have you never become a fan of who everyone else seems to love?

Mine would be Rory, i've never been able to look past the dull personality, his fights have been good but never memorable bar the Robbie fight, even then I can understand he's a skilled fighter but just doesn't do much for me.

What other ones do people have where they just cant the fuss about said fighter?
Faber...Phoney
GSP....great fighter but lost the Hendricks fight and left the sport when drug testing got tough....obvious PED user....I don't like hypocrites
Hamill.....I don't generally like the handicapped. I think he talks like he does to get more sympathy. Also on TUF when he thought Bisping was from New England instead of England. He tries to make people feel sorry for him thinking that deaf people are also stupid. The dude is obviously a genius the way he beat Jones. He's the only guy I can think of off the top of my head who was losing that bad and baited a guy into the 'ol 12 to 6 elbow disqualification.

F
Hamill.....I don't generally like the handicapped. I think he talks like he does to get more sympathy. Also on TUF when he thought Bisping was from New England instead of England. He tries to make people feel sorry for him thinking that deaf people are also stupid. The dude is obviously a genius the way he beat Jones. He's the only guy I can think of off the top of my head who was losing that bad and baited a guy into the 'ol 12 to 6 elbow disqualification.

Double post.

Back