• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Which fighter should be crowned the beloved son of sherdog?

Who's the Most Beloved, Active Fighter on the Dawg?

• Total voters
Olivera is the flavor of the month. Nobody gave a shit about him until he beat a washed Tony. Nobody will remember him once he loses the title to Justin or Islam.
this
If i had no choice but to pick someone on TS list, i pick Holloway.
It is what it is.

In my opinion, the most universally loved fighter on the UFC roster at sherdog is our beloved Charles Oliveira..

View attachment 910296

10 years of grinding, climbed from the depths of the favelas, stays true to his community, 100% real deal, no cringey persona , no gimics.. most submissions, super exciting fights.. coolest guy who also looks like a frog..

Need I say more?

I've included a list of other popular fighters, so can we get a poll please?

Holloway
Volkanovski
Jose Aldo
Ngannou
Gane
Korean Zombie
Dustin Porier
RDA
Justin Gaethje
Adesanya
Jorge Masdival
Khamzat
Robert Whittaker
Glover
Jan
Jiri
Stipe
Mousasi
Lawler
no conor no fedor......not a good list

Olivera is the flavor of the month. Nobody gave a shit about him until he beat a washed Tony. Nobody will remember him once he loses the title to Justin or Islam.
Wrong, you are. White belt confirmed

Holloway was the first name that came to my mind. Oliveira is my guy but more ppl still weirdly hate him for some reason, from my perspective.

I think Max is the active fighter with the greatest like to dislike ratio on Sherdog.

Got you on the poll, TS.

I’m assuming you omitted Usman because you see him as the father of Sherdogia?

joe-lauzon-ufc-on-espn-6-official-weigh-ins.jpg

In my opinion, the most universally loved fighter on the UFC roster at sherdog is our beloved Charles Oliveira..

View attachment 910296

10 years of grinding, climbed from the depths of the favelas, stays true to his community, 100% real deal, no cringey persona , no gimics.. most submissions, super exciting fights.. coolest guy who also looks like a frog..

Need I say more?

I've included a list of other popular fighters, so can we get a poll please?

Holloway
Volkanovski
Jose Aldo
Ngannou
Gane
Korean Zombie
Dustin Porier
RDA
Justin Gaethje
Adesanya
Jorge Masdival
Khamzat
Robert Whittaker
Glover
Jan
Jiri
Stipe
Mousasi
Lawler

add islam makhachev and he will probably win!!!

Probably Glover and Sakuraba. I don't think I've ever seen any hate threads about them. Glover used to have huge hype before facing Jones too. After that perhaps Aldo.

Fedor is probably the one with the most nuthuggers, although there's a couple detractors out there, but not many.

Edit: Just saw "active". Well, probably Aldo and Glover.

Back