Which fighter has the best MMA striking in the UFC today.

Which fighter has the best MMA striking in the UFC today.

• Total voters
Cruz was certainly not dominant against TJ

In fact after watching the fight I would say TJ was the better striker and wrestler, he just had the lower fight IQ and let Dom squeak by on points

That was actually one of about 3 cards that I missed this year. It really is a subjective question though. The more I think about it I want to say Conor, because of the way he uses his kicks, but I'll stick with Cruz for now.

these poll results...

<{CMPALM}>

i hate this place

If you don't finish guys with your "elite" striking, then it is a complete failure.

Each "significant" strike is less significant than the last.

Don't know why the most accoladed strikers in the UFC, Hunt and Overeem aren't poll options.

I'd say Conor, against a guy with equal size or reach it's hard seeing anyone beating him.

Openweight fight, Rumble literally kills Conor. Shut the fuck up fanboy go back and jerk off to the underwear Colin pic.
This is what Conor hatred has come to. Saying he'd lose in a fight to a LHw. The amazement never stops.

I would have to say Dominick Cruz with Conor McGregor coming in at a close second. Diaz lit Conor up in the first fight and won some rounds on the feet in their second where as Cruz has always been dominant. I like Conor's style better though.

Now that Anderson is shot to hell, I'd say the top three are Aldo, Conor, and Cruz.

Aldo - best technically & most rounded

Conor - best finisher & power

Cruz - best defence & counter game

Could argue any one of the three as the best. Depends what you value most highly.

Damn, overwhelming lead for Conor.

Well Conor has obliterated this thread.

Rumble.
Only way to beat him is by wrestle him down.

01-Conor-McGregor-UFC-205-Official-Weigh-750x370.jpg

Wonderboy is still the best, but sometimes he is just too inactive, Conor has his left hand, but Wonderboy has much better kicks and is a better defensive striker, while being offensive too.

Back