Which fighter has the best MMA striking in the UFC today.

Which fighter has the best MMA striking in the UFC today.

• Total voters
Rumble because Conor only has left hands KOs. Rumble can knock you out with pretty much any part of his body, in any position.

It's fairer than the statement I was responding to.

I agree with what you said about a weak division though, wish there was another 2-3 elite guys with Cormier, Jones, Rumble

Rumble is on another level nowadays
His Power is absolutely unhuman

I agree with what you said about a weak division though, wish there was another 2-3 elite guys with Cormier, Jones, Rumble
But never in any division in history of MMA you had a top 3 like that
It's not the LHW fault

Openweight fight, Rumble literally kills Conor. Shut the fuck up fanboy go back and jerk off to the underwear Colin pic.
hqdefault.jpg

But never in any division in history of MMA you had a top 3 like that
It's not the LHW fault
Hughes, GSP, and BJ?

You are probably still right. Just thought I would ask.

Went with Cruz. It's really close between him, TJ, and Wonderboy. Conor is the best for 2 rounds, but that's it. After that he's very mediocre.
I voted T.J. But yes it's very close. Cruz won based on getting TJ super emotional. Ludwig was screaming the whole fight for Dillashaw to stop throwing headkicks and touch his was in, but he didn't listen. I think TJ wins the rematch. The first fight was one of the best technical fights I've ever seen.

Hughes, GSP, and BJ?

You are probably still right. Just thought I would ask.
But during that time the only one that was in his prime was Hughes
And he was about to exit it

I'm going to say Cruz. He has one of the better strike differentials in the UFC.

Is mma striking different than boxing striking? What kind of a qualifier is that?

Btw from a technical standpoint it's Doo Ho Choi. Everything Is sharp, efficient and powerful.

Other - Edson Barboza

I think he's the most complete and dangerous striker right now. He just doesn't have the chin, heart and grappling to get him to the very top. Purely striking though, I think he takes it.

BJ won belts in 2 weight classes during that time. That doesn't qualify as his prime?
When BJ won the LW championship Hughes was being KTFO by Alves and only fighting the elders dude
I thought you were talking about 2007

Is mma striking different than boxing striking? What kind of a qualifier is that?

Btw from a technical standpoint it's Doo Ho Choi. Everything Is sharp, efficient and powerful.
I think striking defense counts as part of striking, Choi just lost a standup battle to Cub...

I would have to say Dominick Cruz with Conor McGregor coming in at a close second. Diaz lit Conor up in the first fight and won some rounds on the feet in their second where as Cruz has always been dominant. I like Conor's style better though.
Cruz was certainly not dominant against TJ

In fact after watching the fight I would say TJ was the better striker and wrestler, he just had the lower fight IQ and let Dom squeak by on points

jones imo. his mastery of distance using the open-palm technique combined with the best elbows in the game means no one can expect to stand with him and not lose

TJ Dillashaw

He's aggressive with alot of different mixups while defensively he can dance just outside of range and is quick to counter. Kicks and punches effectively.

like a faster luke rockhold.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back