• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Which Fight Tonight Are You Most Looking Forward To?

Most anticipated fight tonight UFC 268

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's a freaking stacked card to be sure!!!
- Chandler/Gaethje edges out closely as #1. Two pretty game and brutal guys. Should be fireworks.
- Usman/Colby I am eager just for the grudge match and the stakes at play.
- Other matches are interesting to see: Zhang/Namajunas, Ian Garry on the prelims, Alex Pereira...

Gaethje v Chandler. Should be fireworks and its close to call for neutrals

Forced to chose 1 its Usman and Covington.
First fight was too good.

But I would really like to pick 3.
Chandler Gaethje has fireworks written all over it and Rose vs Weili may be the best fight to make in any women's division.

Whole top of the card is stacked.

Looking forward to seeing the CEO of Just Bleed
tumblr_pe1y27QNKd1udfb8oo1_500.gifv

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

Burgos vs Quarantinetomatillo will be fight of the night.

Chandler-Gaethje is predictable so that takes a little of the excitement out when compared to we have no idea what Colby-Usman will look like. Will Colby mix it up? Will Usman steamroll him in 1 round? I'm hyped.

I'm listening
If the fight stays standing I think the consensus is a JG win. I don't think Chandler can handle the leg kicks. The 1st round is Chandler's best hope to win. After that he's screwed because he won't be able to wrestle either.

Usman vs Coldby because it is my belief that Usman is a thinking man and he studied his 1st fight with Gamebred and saw how to defeat him the 2nd time around......now that he has a chance to scrutinize the tapes of Coldby and his fight, he will find the strategy to open a can of whoopass....I cant wait to see if my theory is accurate.

Hands down and very easily is Justin/Mike

The top at 155 is cant miss tv

Gaethje v. Chandler has all the potential to be an epic brawl. So, of course, it will end up being a snooze-fest. :(

Slight edge to the main event but I'm eager and hoping Chandler gets a win

Al Vs. Bobby only because "home team."

Gaethje vs. Chandler is my #2

Al and Bobby are strong American names therefore it is treasonous to not vote for that war of glory here.

Im really looking forward to the Edmen fight. Let’s see how much he’s improved after being coached by Ronda to being coached and training with Khabib & Islam.

He was one of the best prospects in the UFC. Still extremely young so im hoping he can get back on track.

This is a great card, feels like 3 main events in one, and the undercard is great too, nice matchmaking.

Back