• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Which electric razor would you recommend?

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
and how often do you clean?

I do it every week, I can turn it on under running water while unplugged.

Im thinking of getting this beauty

c26-B003V37ZDS-1-l.jpg

I've always used Brauns.

I use the auto clean dock it came with. I pop it in when the indicator light turns red which is about every 2 weeks.

Last edited:
inb4 someone suggests other form of razor

I use a beard / mustache trimmer to shave. Guys with really curly beards are susceptible to razor burn and this is the best way to prevent it. I've been to dermatologists, tried shaving every way under the sun using every blade imaginable. Best solution is to keep it 1/16th inch long

do you find hair grows back more quickly using an electric rather than normal shaver?

Wahl is cheap and durable. I bought mine at Wal-Mart 7 years ago, for $59 U.S.

I have never had a problem with it and it charges up in less than one day. (I usually shave once/week).

I also bought a Wahl hair cutter. I have been cutting my own hair for almost 8 years now. Saved a ton of money and it only takes me 10 minutes to do.

Wahl is cheap and durable. I bought mine at Wal-Mart 7 years ago, for $59 U.S.

I have never had a problem with it and it charges up in less than one day. (I usually shave once/week).

I also bought a Wahl hair cutter. I have been cutting my own hair for almost 8 years now. Saved a ton of money and it only takes me 10 minutes to do.

I bet your hairline is fucked up

I have a very nice Panasonic model, but the baby is sleeping in my room so I wont go in and check the model just now. It was expensive, the wife bought it for me as a present, think it was $299 on sale. Stuff is expensive in Australia though.

It has a cleaning dock and is also washable anytime. Shaves very close, as close as a razor (one of the things the mrs specified when buying) so in answer to Marlo's earlier question, the answer is no.

The only time I don't like it is if I have a week off work or something and get a little beardy-thing going, it doesn't handle longer hair well.

Naw, I use a 1/8th" guard and have become quite an expert, after 7+ years of cutting my own hair.

Sometimes, I have a little trouble along the ears, but meh, who really gives a sh1t?

I used to pay between $20-25 per haircut, in my younger and foolish days. No sir, no more.

I have saved thousands of dollars and my old lady likes my short hair. (I used to have hair down to my back.) Way too much trouble to upkeep, especially in Houston w/ 100 degree F temps. and 80% humidity.

What razor do you guys use for your nuts and butt hole?

The Sensotouch 3D is very nice, the wife got it for my birthday. Gives a beautiful wet shave.

What if you shave your head? What electric razor is the best?

Back