Which champion will hold the title the longest and shortest?

Volkanovski is going to lose any time soon.

Interesting so many people high on Usman, I think he's going to be dropping the belt next fight to Burns.

Although I really not sure stylebender takes Costa, feels like a coinflip.

Conor 2.0 will take the 155 belt then move to get 170 belt and become first triple champ.
He said "which champion". Conor hasn't been a champion in years and having never defended a belt is also a double entrant for people who held a title the SHORTEST.

Petr Yan is unlucky to be in a division with killers like Sterling, Moraes, Cejudo, Dillashaw. I don't think he goes 4-0 against this line-up.

I think Burns will beat Usman. Costa/Adesanya being a toss up. I think Yan will beat Sterling but Moraes could cause issues. Volk can definitely beat Zabit but idk about KZ.

- I can't see Adesanya losing anytime soon. His striking is just leagues above anyone in the UFC currently.

-Usman could possibly lose to Burns, but if he's able to get through him, then he'll be around for a long time as well.

-Petr Yan will lose to Sterling. The grappling is just way too much.

-Volk does really impress me all that much. I think he lost to Max, and I think there's a few guys that would give him trouble in the division.

-Stipe loses to Ngannou when they fight.

-Whomever wins the LWH belt, whether it's Reyes or Jan will likely lose to Rakic or Rumble. I think the belt will change hands a lot in the next few years.

Petr Yan is losing his next fight to Sterling.

I can't see anyone beating Khabib until he retires or vacated. Same way I'd feel about Jon if he didn't vacate already.

I'm also picking Burns to beat Usman.

Back