Which champion will hold the title the longest and shortest?

JustAkidFrom209

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I think the one that holds his title and defends it the most time is either Usman or Adesanya. I feel these two guys, especially Usman, already had won their toughest matchups.

The one who holds his title for the shortest amount of time is imo Volkanovski, I just think that FW is currently the most stacked division with so many guys that will give Alex a lot of problems. I see him losing to guys like KZ, Ortega, Kattar etc.

Conor 2.0 will take the 155 belt then move to get 170 belt and become first triple champ.

Conor 2.0 will take the 155 belt then move to get 170 belt and become first triple champ.
I mean if Gaethje beats Khabib then I think that’s a good matchup for Conor but he ain’t beating Usman, that will be worse than his fight vs Khabib imo. It doesn’t matter though, he is as it stands a retired fighter. I just can’t see him fighting when there is no crowd allowed.

Shevchenko, women's flyweight is the worst division in the UFC. Only challenged by the horrific women's featherweight division.

She can break every title record ever, if she stays active and motivated.

Valentina and Amanda will hold the title for a long period of time and the Shortest will be the LHW title holder and i think the LHW belt will change hands several times

Shortest will be LHW since Jones vacated

khabib can probably hold onto his belt for as long as he feels like fighting
He will have 2 fights left one of them is his next Fight against Justin and if he beats Justin then he may fight GSP (I prefer it should be at 170)

Adesanya will lose his next fight. Usman has a great style for longevity in a title reign but his division is TOO stacked imo.

Reyes/Jan winner loses their 1st title defense.

LHW won't have another dominant champ for years to come.

I think Valentina reigns longest.

Reyes/Jan winner loses their 1st title defense.

LHW won't have another dominant champ for years to come.
Maybe even after decades from now there might not be a dominant Champion in the LHW Division

Back