Which champion made you more angry: Jones (cocaine) or Esparza ($1000 ice cream)

Lol if any of this made you angry you might want to look into anger management

Who is that Sparza girl and why are you looking over how much she pays for her stuff??

Jones thing is fun as hell, he gets to keep his title (as he rightfully should), goes into rehab for some time (rest time between fights i guess....), most people on sherdog hate on him even more, it cant get better than this, baby.

I don't care if a fighter uses drugs recreationally. Marijuana isn't a performance enhancer. Cocaine would be. Either way Diaz or bones tests don't bother me at all.

Why are people upset about Carla getting down on a 1000 dollar sundae?

There is a champion called Esparza?

I support coke usage for a good time. I can never ever support paying a k for a damn ice cream sundae. I'd rather spend that money on more snow flakes.

What a surprise. I bet if Jones murdered your family you would still nuthug him.

Mad at Jon for not eating $1000 ice cream and at Esparza for not doing blow

There is a champion called Esparza?

"Thousand dollar ice cream sundae? This is madness!"

"Madness? THIS IS ESPARZA!!!" *kick*

carla.jpg

i couldnt care less about both (well i could since im commenting this right now :p)

esparza can do wtf she wants with her money but jj is nice cause hes being exposed as the hypocrite he is and all this kind of stuff

but i dont want for him to get banned before he fights gus (if his T/E ratio in the end leads to something more)

I'm not that into ice cream, but Jones has the best coke in town...

#kingofthegrind

You know all these white knight, neckbeards would spend 1000k of grandma's ssi money on ice cream if they got to share it with Little Bulldog.

Why would you get angry the way someone else spends their money?

golden-opulence-sundae-1.jpg

So that's a $1000 sundae?

Needs more birds.

Back