Which champion made you more angry: Jones (cocaine) or Esparza ($1000 ice cream)

don't know what the 2nd one is

and not sure why anyone would be angry about jones

$1000 ice cream sundae. That is just plain stupid. That is like buying a $1000 worth of coke when you could get it for 6 bucks.

yea it rustled my jims a bit that someone could be so stupid and senseless that she aspired to eat this sundae for so long. Why was her first and only reaction not "wtf who would pay for this retarded shit?" instead of making it her life dream to taste it?

yea it rustled my jims a bit that someone could be so stupid and senseless that she aspired to eat this sundae for so long. Why was her first and only reaction not "wtf who would pay for this retarded shit?" instead of making it her life dream to taste it?

You should ask yourself, how does a fighter get a nickname like "Cookie Monster"? I don't think it comes about by having an just an ordinary attraction to sweets!

You should ask yourself, how does a fighter get a nickname like "Cookie Monster"? I don't think it comes about by having an just an ordinary attraction to sweets!

she should switch to a respectable addiction like cocaine.

You're an idiot if you think Esparza paid for that sundae. It's obvious marketing. They give her the ice cream free, she posts it on Social media and links the place. Jesus...

Esparza? Who the fuck is that?

Olympic medalist boxer according to google

marlen-esparza03.jpg

Why would Jones make me angry. It's a coke habit, he needs help.

Esparzas a champion? You're kidding me. Might as well just make CM Punk a champion too. what a joke.

I think the TS should add... or how the UFC is going to handle this as a choice also

I think the TS should add... or how the UFC is going to handle this as a choice also

I'm not angry, why would I be?

Lots of angry people on the forum today.

So, which UFC champion made you more angry?

A. Jon Jones, with his failed drug test.

Or

B. Carla Esparza, buying a $1000 ice cream sundae.

___
I'd have posted a poll, but I wasn't given the option.
Neither, but I will say that using cocaine is worse than spending $1000 on ice cream.

Jones situation is funny to me and nothing to be angry over. Its awesome entertainment.

Esparzas $1000 ice cream if free. She should've asked for a check or something useful, Not edible treat that last 10 minutes. If she paid for it, horrible look on fighters pay arguement.

Why can't she have been paid poorly and just have also spent it poorly?

Why get upset about an expensive sunday?

Buying a bentley is a worse financial decsion than the sunday.

Both are stupid but Carla more so

You'll have a lot more fun with $1000 of coke than some ice cream

I'd say the Coke Jones did will end up costing him something in the 6-7 digits range.

Last edited:
Back