Which celebrity has the craziest stories?

Aegon Spengler

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
As the thread title says, what are your favorite stories about famous people?

Could be anyone, but try to stay away from recent politics.

I nominate two people:

Johnny Cash, the only man ever sued by the government for starting a forest fire.

“When the judge asked Cash why he did it, Cash said, “I didn’t do it, my truck did, and it’s dead, so you can’t question it.” The fire destroyed 508 acres (206 ha), burning the foliage off three mountains and driving off forty-nine of the refuge’s 53 endangered condors.

Cash was unrepentant and claimed, “I don’t care about your damn yellow buzzards.” The federal government sued him and was awarded $125,172 ($939,914 in 2016 dollars). Cash eventually settled the case and paid $82,001.He said he was the only person ever sued by the government for starting a forest fire.”

And

Johnny Paycheck

Johnny Paycheck has a great episode on Mike Judges’s “Tales from the tour-bus”, but one story in particular I think is really crazy.

Johnny Paycheck shot a man in the face, went to trial for it, served two years of a 9 year sentence and then got a pardon.

If I recall correctly a bunch of different country singers came in as character witnesses at one of his trials, I can’t remember which one. I think it was the one where he got the pardon.

Both guys lived wild lives of loose moral character, to put it mildly

Charlie Murphy

2ALy.gif

I nominate two people:

Johnny Cash, the only man ever sued by the government for starting a forest fire.

“When the judge asked Cash why he did it, Cash said, “I didn’t do it, my truck did, and it’s dead, so you can’t question it.” The fire destroyed 508 acres (206 ha), burning the foliage off three mountains and driving off forty-nine of the refuge’s 53 endangered condors.

Cash was unrepentant and claimed, “I don’t care about your damn yellow buzzards.” The federal government sued him and was awarded $125,172 ($939,914 in 2016 dollars). Cash eventually settled the case and paid $82,001.He said he was the only person ever sued by the government for starting a forest fire.”

And

Johnny Paycheck

Johnny Paycheck has a great episode on Mike Judges’s “Tales from the tour-bus”, but one story in particular I think is really crazy.

Johnny Paycheck shot a man in the face, went to trial for it, served two years of a 9 year sentence and then got a pardon.

If I recall correctly a bunch of different country singers came in as character witnesses at one of his trials, I can’t remember which one. I think it was the one where he got the pardon.

My vote is for Sir Christopher Lee

- Special forces and a spy in WW2

- Fought all over Europe and North Africa

- Opera singer and metal singer

- Deep interest and collection of the occult

- Engaged to a Swedish princess

- Appeared in over 200 movies and fought Gandalf AND Anakin Skywalker

- Also at 6'5'', tall enough to be a Sherdogger

May or may not have stabbed a man/men to death

Last edited:
My vote is for Sir Christopher Lee

- Special forces and a spy in WW2

- Fought all over Europe and North Africa

- Opera singer and metal singer

- Deep interest and collection of the occult

- Engaged to a Swedish princess

- Appeared in over 200 movies and fought Gandalf AND Anakin Skywalker

- Also at 6'5'', tall enough to be a Sherdogger

May or may not have stabbed a man/men to death

This. Also only cast member of LOTR to have met Tolkien.

I nominate two people:

And

Johnny Paycheck

Wasn't Paycheck a pro boxer who fought Joe Louis and get wrecked?

Ozzy has some great stories in his book
Shit, just stories about Ozzy are funny even in books not his.

The time Sharon forced everyone on tour into a no alcohol / partying during tour is particularly funny. Zack Wylde apparently filled a bunch of o'doulls non alcoholic beer bottles with Guinness so he could hide it in plain sight. While he was doing his drum solo, Ozzy apparently saw them and decided to try one.

After Zach was coming out back from his solo, apparently Ozzy was 3 deep and said "Zack! These o'doulls are fucking great. I almost feel like I have a fucking buzz going!"

Jack Nicholson grew up thinking that his mother was actually his sister and that his grandmother was his mom

He only found out the truth when he was about 40 years old

Ozzy has some great stories in his book

I was going to name him, I read it too, and the one by the guy in my av. I think Ozzy was even a bit too crazy for the Motley Crue boys, that means you're off your trolley!

Jesse Ventura - No Holds Barred.​

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Konster1
Back