Where's Aldo? Let me at him! Wait...where's security??

lol, i thought that was hilarious as well. he clearly didnt want to get in aldos face

It was just mental warfare/hype. Obv not gonna try and fight him in the crowd.

dXSpxdl.jpg

Aldo was not impressed.

Conor's just hyping the fight. Aldo's clearly into it, and happy somebody's doing it for him since he's not that kind of guy.

If you think Conor wanted to fight then you're naive. He's a professional, he'd never attack someone outside the cage.

Good observation. The security crew wasn't aware of the scripted pro wrestling schtick.

If you think Conor wanted to fight then you're naive. He's a professional, he'd never attack someone outside the cage.

*whoooosh*
the sound of you completely missing the point

naive?...can you say hypocritical?

professional?...nothing is more professional than that buffoonery, lmao

Yeah he obviously wasn't going to try and fight him but it did look pretty silly waiting to be held back by security. Aldo is smiling because he's just seeing the dollar signs, I'd be happy too!

Are people really this delusional? Waiting to be "held back by security" would only even make sense if wanted to create the impression that he was going to attack Aldo, which only an imbecile would infer was his intention.

At no point did he wait to be held back by security, he jumped into the crowd and mouthed off at Aldo as close as he could get without causing alarm to hype the fight, nothing more.

The way people see what they want to see never ceases to amaze.

Are people really this delusional? Waiting to be "held back by security" would only even make sense if wanted to create the impression that he was going to attack Aldo, which only an imbecile would infer was his intention.

At no point did he wait to be held back by security, he jumped into the crowd and mouthed off at Aldo as close as he could get without causing alarm to hype the fight, nothing more.

The way people see what they want to see never ceases to amaze.

Get your eyes checked or re-watch the exchange. Also the hilarity of your last line....

Last edited:
Conor just working up the crowd....wolf tickets were sold out last night.

Conor had to go outside and face off against Aldo because Aldo was too scared to go inside the octagon. Looks like Aldo is going to be a hermit and not promote the fight while Conor does all the work.

I keep seeing people defend McGregor's security guard grab. We get it...he was obviously not going to fight Aldo in the crowd. He shouldn't have pretended like he was going to though, when he was very obviously not going to.

Get your eyes checked or re-watch the exchange. Also the hilarity if your last line....

I've watched it several times. Jumps into the crowd, starts shouting at Aldo, and is then pushed away by security. What exactly do you expect him to do, attack him before security intervene? Don't be such a tard.

Back