Where's Aldo? Let me at him! Wait...where's security??

Mr.Knuckles

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
McGregor sprints and jumps over the cage so fast that there is no one to get in between him and Aldo. So he waits for security to get there, then it's the old "Hold me back, you better hold me back!!" routine. LOLZ:rolleyes:

Did you want him to actually fight with Aldo?

Mcgregor went out there to yell at aldo, not to literally fight with him in the crowd. Also to help sell the title fight even more.

Probably didn't want to get stabbed by a Brazilian fan.

McGregor is not going to fight him for free in the crowd with no belt on the line.

Wake up.

Yeah he jumped the fence because he was scared. Aldo just stood there and smiled like nothing was happening...then Conor left but the camera stayed on him and he didnt smile anymore. He looked pissed. Did nobody else see this?

McGregor didn't simply jump there to "yell at Aldo". Jumping and yelling was just a means to an end, which is not only selling the fight, but looking like the alpha-male in the process. He failed.

Did you want him to actually fight with Aldo?
How about not acting a fool to begin with.

Mcgregor went out there to yell at aldo, not to literally fight with him in the crowd. Also to help sell the title fight even more.
That's my point. Poorly executed, looked WWEish.
McGregor is not going to fight him for free in the crowd with no belt on the line.

Wake up.
No chit, it was comedic, but not intentionally. Wake up.

Yeah he jumped the fence because he was scared. Aldo just stood there and smiled like nothing was happening...then Conor left but the camera stayed on him and he didnt smile anymore. He looked pissed. Did nobody else see this?

He just got back to his normal face. He never looks happy watching an event.

McGregor didn't simply jump there to "yell at Aldo". Jumping and yelling was just a means to an end, which is not only selling the fight, but looking like the alpha-male in the process. He failed.
+1 I'm glad someone understands.

the_jester_and_the_king.jpg

It was pretty awkward when he paused and waited for security mid lunge.

He knew very well what he was doing. He is all about the hype. No way did he want any part of Aldo tonight.

Amazing that anybody thought Conor was going to fight
He even said that on FS1 that he wasn't going there for that

Back