Where you at Tidwell??

aries

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Where are you Tidwell you Filipino hating racist piece of shit? Come back and eat crow! Fucking Pacman hating troll hasn't even got the balls to show his face here.

Thurman had people believing.....lol

IIRC, tidwell said he was watching the fight at his Filipino neighbor's house. Maybe he talked too much trash that he got jumped and is now in the hospital.

How much y’all wanna bet Tidwell is Filipino and he’s trolling the fuck out of everyone

If Pac had lost, would you guys be making Tidwell congratulation threads?

Getting a fight wrong is one thing, fighter bashing and racistic content is another... That Manny Pacquaio won is merely the icing on the cake.

But obviously you're right and everyone else is wrong, as usual. You wouldn't be Seano is this wasn't the case, LOL.

Lemme guess you scored the fight for Thurman.....

But to answer your question if Pac had lost a landslide decision or got KTFO I would be giving props to Tidwell's calling of the fight not his anti-Filipino racism.

I actually didn't score it after round 7 because my stream cut out and I lost half that round but I could for sure see 114/113 Thurman being reasonable.

But to answer your question if Pac had lost a landslide decision or got KTFO I would be giving props to Tidwell's calling of the fight not his anti-Filipino racism.

You wouldn’t even be able to do that he’d be in every thread talking so much shit like he was last night. Idkw wtf Seano is talking about had Thurman won Tidwell would be doing the same shit we’re doing. Dude lost after all these BS threads he needs to grab a knife and fork and eat this nice road-killed crow.

upload_2019-7-21_13-30-37.gif

As a matter of fact, the guy would still happen to be a troll.

If Tidwell just manned up and admitted he was wrong, everyone here would have moved on after a few hours. But it's funny that he is in hiding and people are really going to egg him on whenever he comes back.

I actually didn't score it after round 7 because my stream cut out and I lost half that round but I could for sure see 114/113 Thurman being reasonable.
I scored it 115-112 to Pac but I have to admit that there were a couple of swing rounds so maybe 114-113 to Thurman but not a single round more. But overall the right result was Pac winning.

You wouldn’t even be able to do that he’d be in every thread talking so much shit like he was last night. Idkw wtf Seano is talking about had Thurman won Tidwell would be doing the same shit we’re doing. Dude lost after all these BS threads he needs to grab a knife and fork and eat this nice road-killed crow.

View attachment 619619
LOL true. No one would have batted an eyelid if Tidwell had made a thread claiming Thurman was going to win but instead he made quite a few threads bashing Manny and Filipinos. So he deserves this.

Back