Where you at Tidwell??

Dude this is Seano you’re talking about. He was probably hoping they would both lose.
I knew right off when @TidWell posted anti Pac that he was a Mayweather fan. This is laughably the boxing version of Trump's lock her up. Manny keeps winning big fights for an old guy 25 years into his career while Floyd is flaunting his wealth and fighting amateurs if anyone at all.

I knew right off when @TidWell posted anti Pac that he was a Mayweather fan. This is laughably the boxing version of Trump's lock her up. Manny keeps winning big fights for an old guy 25 years into his career while Floyd is flaunting his wealth and fighting amateurs if anyone at all.

I don't even know if @TidWell cares about boxing outside of Pacquiao. He's never been in here discussing anything but shitty youtube vids about Pacquiao. As in, he literally hasn't discussed anything else except for Pac and his immediate opponent. The guy either lost his girl to a Pinoy or is just out of his mind. From what I've seen, he's just as weird in every other forum around the site.

Tidwells sig shouldve been
"You all knew I wasn't going to be around for awhile."
Or
"I didn't stick it in my ass, you idiot. I just left it in for a little bit, thats all."-Tidwell in a deleted thread

Tidwells only been here for the Mayweather-McGregor fight. Thats it.
He makes threads about Instagram and gets mad when I tell him that they all lie and dont make millions.
It really bugs him when you make fun of Social Media.

He makes threads about Instagram and gets mad when I tell him that they all lie and dont make millions.

Part of me wants to delve through the complete insanity of his posts in other forums, but my self-respect is preventing me from doing it.

I don't even know if @TidWell cares about boxing outside of Pacquiao. He's never been in here discussing anything but shitty youtube vids about Pacquiao. As in, he literally hasn't discussed anything else except for Pac and his immediate opponent. The guy either lost his girl to a Pinoy or is just out of his mind. From what I've seen, he's just as weird in every other forum around the site.
I specifically asked him to be sure.

I don't know him but for the Manny threads. He admits to being a Mayweather fan and doesn't think age and inactivity would make any difference to Floyd easily winning. Maybe I'm wrong but I have assurances from the poster himself. Maybe you're just assuming?

I don't know him but for the Manny threads. He admits to being a Mayweather fan and doesn't think age and inactivity would make any difference to Floyd easily winning. Maybe I'm wrong but I have assurances from the poster himself. Maybe you're just assuming?

Maybe he is. I've just never actually seen him discuss Mayweather (or any boxing, really) outside of what directly relates to Pacquiao.

I don't know.
I mean I have May in my av and he has Tony the Tiger in his, so whos the real fuckin fan Sam?
He's a fan in the casual sense. He doesnt know shit about shit.

Oh, I didn't know that. I use a desktop at most times here, like right now. I thought about "I support Manny Pacquiao in all things he does or says!", but...

“Where ever there’s a hard, hairy, little Filipino cock. I, Tidwell shall sit!”

<45><Lmaoo>

He usualy in the berry posting about mens physiques

He usualy in the berry posting about mens physiques
tenor.gif

As in Rod Tidwell ...? We showing him the money or something?

Back