Where were the violent and new things jones promised?

He held a wrist for half the fight. Does that count for anything?

Jones promised some really violent things to go down. He also said that he would be trying out things no one had seen before in an MMA fight.

All I saw is the dirty boxing which is pretty much Courtour 2008. Nothing violent ,nothing new.

He got a decision barely edging DC out in the fifth.

Did I miss something?

Where was all the takedowns and the victory that DC promised. He said hed take Jones down a hundred times. He said he was gonna send Jones life into a tailspin. Its called hyping a fight and it happens in every sport.

I forgot what did DC PROMISE?

1. He promised to grind his elbow into Jones.
2. He promised Jones would not take him down.
3. He promised he would take Jones down "at will".
4. He promised he would grind Jones down against the cage so bad Jones would "hand him the belt."

??

New Things the GOAT did:

1. He invented the "got soned" style of look-see-do
2. Knee kicks in the clinch.
3. Knee stomps
4. A new type of elbow attack, I think he called it the DC Cry Baby after the fight.

''half his size'' Dafuq? You realize Jones is smaller than Cormier in between fights.

Lol I can't believe no one quoted this little nugget of Sherdog logic.

Unbelievable the shit you'll read on Sherdog.

Sherdoggers have incredibly unrealistic expectations. "Someone was tired in that fight,ufc is a joke,golfers are better athletes,I want my money back even though I watched it on stream."

Didn't see anything new from him. He's regressed if anything. Struggling to beat a guy half his size.

Cormier weighed in at 102.5 pounds?

I forgot what did DC PROMISE?

1. He promised to grind his elbow into Jones.
2. He promised Jones would not take him down.
3. He promised he would take Jones down "at will".
4. He promised he would grind Jones down against the cage so bad Jones would "hand him the belt."

??

New Things the GOAT did:

1. He invented the "got soned" style of look-see-do
2. Knee kicks in the clinch.
3. Knee stomps
4. A new type of elbow attack, I think he called it the DC Cry Baby after the fight.

200.gif

I liked how he tricked DC into thinking the fight was over and threw a 2 piece at the bell luring DC into throwing a couple after the bell and hitting herb in the lip and added insult to injury with his new signature move.

jon-jones-suck-it-against-daniel-cormier.gif

Back