Where is TJ Grant

He's working in a potash mine in northern saskatchewan. From what I understand he has more or less totally healed from his head injuries and is contemplating a comeback.

Those mines up there pay a lot of money. Likely more than he would be making in MMA and it's all about the bubble. You want to be there when theres money flowing in to take advantage before it's too late. The bubble just burst in the northern Alberta oil fields and it's crazy how many people got hurt by it. Just trucks being repossessed everywhere lol.
I know a couple miners and they all bring home at least $150,000+, don't work hard and don't need to get punched in the face before every check. I can't see him coming back.

He's said several times that the money just isn't good enough to get him back in the ring and risking his health, although I believe he's been largely asymptomatic long enough that he could fight if he wanted to. It's a shame - when he dropped down to LW, he became a monster.

Remember Goran Reljic?

UFC84_Gouveia-Reljic-heackickslo-2.gif~c200

UFC84_Gouveia-Reljic-koslo-2.gif~c200

What happened to Goran Reljic?

He suffered a career ending concussion in training. And it was BAD. Like feeling of nausea, head spinning, loss of balance, memory loss bad. So he had to quit MMA or risk being a vegetable. Sucks because he was in line next for a title shot

I know a couple miners and they all bring home at least $150,000+, don't work hard and don't need to get punched in the face before every check. I can't see him coming back.
They also get trapped and die pretty often

http://arlweb.msha.gov/stats/centurystats/coalstats.asp

Do they still carry birds with them to know if the gas is about to kill them?

And these are the working conditions

Loading-Coal.jpg

PXP101.jpg

Yea, no thanks. I'd rather get punched in the face for free than do that shit.

I think Krzysztof Soszynski is in a similar situation. Heard he's trying out a bunch of different things to help strengthen his memory.

They also get trapped and die pretty often

http://arlweb.msha.gov/stats/centurystats/coalstats.asp

Do they still carry birds with them to know if the gas is about to kill them?

And these are the working conditions

Loading-Coal.jpg

PXP101.jpg

Yea, no thanks. I'd rather get punched in the face for free than do that shit.
Lmfao No they dont, maybe in a third world country or the USA but you have no idea the safety shit the go through in Canada. My buddy drives the TBM (tunnel boring machine) and the other drives the shut train they are fat and rich.

That's awful bud, how long ago was this? did the effects last for long?
It was 6 years in December and i still have the symptoms. They are getting better but still arent gone. It went from being every time i did one of the things to only once a day to now it happens maybe once every month. Head shit is the worst and people keep demanding refs stop fights only if the fighter is completely KOed and getting hit 3 or 4 times more to prove it. Its sad.

Back