Where is TJ Grant

The real JG

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I remember he was in line for a title shot but then got injured.

He never officially retired but I think he's done. He had concussion symptoms and has a regular job.

tumblr_lgnf8pz8ye1qce7cdo1_500.gif

Hw got injured and sidelined for like 2 years, and then didn't he retire to go hangout in mine shafts?

Been a while since a thread like this. The dude had a crazy concussion and is probably not returning. I never quite understood how crazy concussions were until my stepdad fell down the stairs drunk one night. Bout 3 weeks later I was up for tea and was saying bye before leaving, he stood up to hug me and actually fell backwards losing his balance and onto the couch. He said it was an effect of the concussion

Been a while since a thread like this. The dude had a crazy concussion and is probably not returning. I never quite understood how crazy concussions were until my stepdad fell down the stairs drunk one night. Bout 3 weeks later I was up for tea and was saying bye before leaving, he stood up to hug me and actually fell backwards losing his balance and onto the couch. He said it was an effect of the concussion

I had a minor concussion from falling down the stairs. 2 weeks to the day later I had a MAJOR car accident and got a huge concussion. Changed my life forever. Walking to fast, running, jumping, bending over to fast, standing up to fast, a hard sneeze, or a coughing fit will fuck my shit up.

He got a concussion in bjj.And has been symptomatic ever since.He was on the mma hour a few weeks/months ago he is working a 9/5 now as a miner said he probably wont return

Got lost in a potash mine due to post concussion symptoms.

I had a minor concussion from falling down the stairs. 2 weeks to the day later I had a MAJOR car accident and got a huge concussion. Changed my life forever. Walking to fast, running, jumping, bending over to fast, standing up to fast, a hard sneeze, or a coughing fit will fuck my shit up.
That's awful bud, how long ago was this? did the effects last for long?

He's working in a potash mine in northern saskatchewan. From what I understand he has more or less totally healed from his head injuries and is contemplating a comeback.

Those mines up there pay a lot of money. Likely more than he would be making in MMA and it's all about the bubble. You want to be there when theres money flowing in to take advantage before it's too late. The bubble just burst in the northern Alberta oil fields and it's crazy how many people got hurt by it. Just trucks being repossessed everywhere lol.

Back