Where is Terere

reddevil said:
LMAO. not his fault on the airplane? Are you kidding me? The guy was acting like an ass. He was grabbing the flight attendants ass. There is no misunderstanding of language there. He thought he was a superstar and could do what he wanted.

lol @ this ignorant speculation.

You have no idea what really happened and probably just heard this from someone who heard it from someone else who read it on the internet by a guy who heard it from someone, etc.

The truth is that you have no clue what happened, but that won't stop you from posting outrageous rumors.

All I know is there was alcohol involved.

amen Jacobs.

maybe we all should start a fund and help the guy come back over (if he is allowed) and have him do a seminar and stay a while to gain some focus. i got a lot of sky miles built up

suitable nodes got me again, double post sorry

amen Jacobs.

i believe that there was no ass grabbing that happened.
it was not that

maybe we all should start a fund and help the guy come back over (if he is allowed) and have him do a seminar and stay a while to gain some focus. i got a lot of sky miles built up

guardpasser said:
amen Jacobs.

i believe that there was no ass grabbing that happened.
it was not that

I don

thyat sucks, he is one of the best in his weight class eva, and good in absolute also

he is done for. without his prized pupil galvao and partner in crime telles there's no one to run his TT jiujitsu. he's not in a state to direct a team after two huge losses like that.

What ever the reason that is keeping him out of the Mundials , I hope he over comes it and comes back stronger .

sakufan said:
he is done for. without his prized pupil galvao and partner in crime telles there's no one to run his TT jiujitsu. he's not in a state to direct a team after two huge losses like that.

he has been teaching at TT for a couple months now and seems to be doing well. Andre is not the only student that Terere has produced. He also has guys like cobringa. WHEN he is fine, he is an amazing professor.

when the "people's" champion returns to bjj the people will welcome him with open arms.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back