Where is Gomi? He deserves another fight after the robbery.

As usual here, the vast majority doesn't know the answer. Someone please go ask Ariel Helwani and he'll find out.

You are right, it was widely known that he had a horrible lifestyle for a fighter, smoking, drinking and partying non-stop. Also had troubles with his camp, lacking motivation and all. It sucks, he is a BJ Penn with better kickboxing, similar wrestling and lesser BJJ, he could have been much more then he was.

yeah but an awesome lifestyle as a person. I'd take it any day of the damn week.

we all know gomi beat sanchez...judges are crazy in that one....how about a fight with james crause or ryan coture or yves edwards

Those matchups are so mehhhhhh.

but I'm not exactly sure who Gomi can beat at this point. I'll say bring on Ceronne.

Poor Gomi not getting a fight against a guy with a single digit number by the left of his name

awwwww

Poor Gomi not getting a fight against a guy with a single digit number by the left of his name

awwwww

uhh meaning what? is his fight announced?

Every time I'm reminded of Gomi I think of that terrible decision he suffered.

I just want to see the man fight. put him against anybody dana. pls

You know what was a robbery — Sakuraba vs Gracie 2. That was a robbery. I remember when PRIDE came to the US, and Diaz beat Gomi, then Diaz tested positive for banned substances (marijuana) and the decision was changed to a No Contest, IIRC. But when Royce was caught using banned substances (steroids), his win over Sakuraba was never reversed or changed to a NC. Man, that pisses me off; we need to start a petition or something. I know its a bit off-topic, but it reminded me of it and i just cant get it off my chest.

Back