Where is Frank Mir?

CNTCRUSHER

White Belt
Reaction score
And who would you like to see him face next? A matchup with Overeem would be an interesting contrast of styles imo

he was going to fight in November against Cormier, got injured, and is now the BJJ coach for Jones on TUF.

Not sure where he is at the moment but I would like to see him fight Cain if JDS beats him again

think he's in las vegas at the minute, not sure exactly where though. hope that helps.

Probably chilling at home with his hot wife, but I can't be certain, haven't seen him today.

Mir lives in Vegas and TUF filming has finished. I'd love to see him still fight Comier is he comes off the Starling fight healthy.

Still recovery from the beating he got from JDS

That was barely a beating. Yes, it was one-sided, but JDS showed the most respect towards Mir out of all of his oponents by being timid. Carwin/Mir was a beating.

let's hope this thread morphs into a Frank Mir stalking thread

'he just went into the restaurant.. will check what he eats, brb'

And who would you like to see him face next? A matchup with Overeem would be an interesting contrast of styles imo

I would like to see Cormier smash him next, as planned. JDS already whipped him in a fight Mir certainly didn't deserve, and Cain or Reem would destroy him. So to answer the TS's question, Mir is probably gearing up for another round of being a "top contender" - by doing nothing to deserve it.

let's hope this thread morphs into a Frank Mir stalking thread

'he just went into the restaurant.. will check what he eats, brb'

Lmao. If I lived anywhere near vegas I'd be all over it.
man-with-binoculars630x300.jpg

Right now? I'm not sure, someone call him.

Who I'd like to see him face...

Cain actually, I think Mir would light him up on the feet, and eat him up on the ground, after JDS mauls Cain again, Mir should send him back to obscurity.

I'm not a die hard fan of Cain or Mir, I just think Cain is overhyped.

If Bisping or Hendricks lost by first round KO everyone would be like "see they're over rated!"

When Cain lost by first round KO the majority were like "it's a fluke, they need to fight again! Cain never got to showcase his amazing cardio."

I'd say it was a fluke if he got KO'd by K1 shields, but JDS had just made 7 opponents look bad standing, and KO'd or TKO'd 5 of them

Is Mir still a heel or has he turned face?

Overeem would kill Mir!
Werdum should fight Mir. That is the most intriguing fight for Mir. Prediction = Mir loses!

Barnett or Werdum would be the matches I'd love to see Mir in, but neither of those could be made atm.

Back