Where is Frank Mir?

Why does Mir get counted out?

its due to his constant freezing up when strikes are landing
The fact that a washed up version of nog was a few punches away from finishing him doesnt inspire hope he can compete with the likes of jds, cain, cormeir , carwin , barnett etc

Last edited:
he was going to fight in November against Cormier, got injured, and is now the BJJ coach for Jones on TUF.

haha, that was a quick answer. I would love to be on that season, those guys are going to get some good BJJ training!

man-with-binoculars630x300.jpg

"There's Frank, and he's walking into the gym again...."
(reply inaudible)
"yeah, he's wearing the white rash guard again"
(more chatter, sounds out of breath)
"I'll be sure to get those angles, sir"

... Mir vs Barnett or Werdum would be perfect stylistic wise. Kinda hoping we get to one of those fights in the future.

It just have to happen. I love ground wars between great BJJ-guys esp. heavyweights.

its due to his constant freezing up when strikes are landing
The fact that a washed up version of nog was a few punches away from finishing him doesnt inspire hope he can compete with the likes of jds, cain, cormeir , carwin , barnett etc

Cain and esp. Barnett would be great match ups for Mir.

HERE HE IS!! ^

Frank you sly dog you. honey badger? Really, Frank?

Being frank Mir would probably be an improvement to just about everyone's life. I'd motion to say better than at least 85% of the sherdog posters. Hes got a pile of cash, a hot wife, a great family. Dude is set. Most of you post on your phone paid for by your mommy and daddy while you live in your room and play call of duty, stream UFC events and threaten to kimura choke your neighbors dog.

No, I'm not frank mir, but I certainly wouldn't mind it.

Mir looked like shit in his last fight. HE should fight some gatekeeper, maybe brendaun schaub.

I wish he was in Montreal, at Tri-Star, learning how to wrestle with GSP.

Back