Where is Bader now - what do you do if you're him?

He's still doing well.

Not too far off from a title shot, though I see him hitting a brick wall with those 3 or 4 in front of him.

I think Bader would need at least three wins to get a title shot. Dana went with two guys coming off of losses instead of him, he obviously doesn't hold him in high regard. As long as there is any other choice, I think the UFC goes with the other guy. Sad, but that's what happens when you're boring both inside and outside of the cage.

He is a great fighter but realistically 2-3 years now from being considered a contender.

HW or Bellator I guess.

I know its a little mean spirited but I'm glad he lost. We can stop hearing him talk about a title shot.

Certainly not a bad fighter, top 10 for quite some time, but i think he thrived in a weaker LHW division. He's above being a gatekeeper, but i just think its safe to say he won't ever be champion.
I'm glad he lost too, I can never see him being champion. Also like that avatar, cool movie.

I'm glad he lost too, I can never see him being champion. Also like that avatar, cool movie.
Thanks, it would be a really sad state the LHW division would have to be in for Bader to be champ. Can't get out of my mind his losses to Jones and Machida.

Lol not to far off? Come on now. He went on a 5 fight win streak to olny have dana deny him. He is further from a lhw title shot than dillashaw is.
Dana denied it? So fans were shouting for a Bader title match and money hungry Dana is leaving money on the table not doing it?

Fight Gus. A quality opponent. They're around the same spot in the rankings. A win or loss will say a lot where either belongs. My opinion anyway.

Back