Where is all the Conor money? (Betting)

In fact I seem to recall hearing a lot of late money came in on Jose Aldo because people liked what they saw at the weigh in lol..

They're waiting for Khabib to pull out to see who Conor actually is fighting that week.

Braces are free in UK. NHS take care of us. It was the most painful year and a half of my life.

The braces are free?

Goddamn, who knew you motherfuckers were so lazy?

The braces are free?

Goddamn, who knew you motherfuckers were so lazy?

Yeah. Free health and dental care until you are 18. Then free health care. Free dental care once you're pregnant so Conor is sorted.

So I'm sitting here patiently waiting for this wave of Conor fans to bet big on him and make him the favourite. I will then bet big (£25) on Khabib. But all this time and Khabib is still the favourite. Even in UK/Ireland. When will the fans put their money where their mouth is and make Conor the favourite?

<{vega}>

You consider that betting big?? lol

I was being humorous.

Alotta dirty Russian money might keep Khabib a juiced favourite though

Like he said
Ireland 10 million RASHA 100 million
Or whatever it was he said

In fact I seem to recall hearing a lot of late money came in on Jose Aldo because people liked what they saw at the weigh in lol..
lol....people who post like this....are fucking idiots.....or 15 year olds.....lol.....

It won't happen. Conor fans lost all their betting money on the Mayweather bout. Seriously, it was only 4:1 for Mayweather, the sheer amount of absolute stupidity reflected by those odds is the most staggering example of insanity in sports betting history. Reams of stupid people lost their money to put the odds that close on what should have been 50:1 at the nearest.

lol....people who post like this....are fucking idiots.....or 15 year olds.....lol.....

I simply wrote what I heard as a matter fact it was said on the telecast of the fight itself. So no clue what the hell you are on about? Rogan or Goldie said it..

I'll have $500 on him, if that helps any of u broke sissies.

Wilko is forgiven, he had to buy braces.
Had to scroll thru so much bullshit before you set the record straight. Like Conor, you show fooking up

So I'm sitting here patiently waiting for this wave of Conor fans to bet big on him and make him the favourite. I will then bet big (£25) on Khabib. But all this time and Khabib is still the favourite. Even in UK/Ireland. When will the fans put their money where their mouth is and make Conor the favourite?

<{vega}>

I'm a huge conor fan...have been since the beginning. but this fight is a big question mark for me...it could go many different ways....conor could sharpen up his tdd and stuff most of khabib's takedown attempts and light him up on the feet; stopping him...or conor could get mauled and eventually stopped...or, it could be a back and forth fight...khabib gets conor down, but conor is able to score on the feet, going to a hard fought decision...I actually see this fight being very tough for both fighters...if people think khabib is just going to walk through conor, are in for a very rude awakening...I just don't see that happening.

So far I haven't seen anyone post any betting slips, so it's not just the Conor fans who are all talk. All these threads talking about how Conor has zero chance etc. etc. but not one single betting slip on Khabib

Hey TS - I’ll go halfsies with you if you want. That way, if you lose, you’ll still have your house.

Back