Where is all the Conor money? (Betting)

wilKO

Green, White & Gold belt
@Steel
Reaction score
So I'm sitting here patiently waiting for this wave of Conor fans to bet big on him and make him the favourite. I will then bet big (£25) on Khabib. But all this time and Khabib is still the favourite. Even in UK/Ireland. When will the fans put their money where their mouth is and make Conor the favourite?

<{vega}>

Wait till press conference circus and weigh in. His fans made even Floyd big value bet lol

Conor fans are casuals.

They don't know Conor is fighting until it comes out on sports center.

Normie ass motherfuckers.

or you could just put £fiddy on Conor and be happy.

25 quid, did you already take out the loan for that or are you waiting on the McG fans for that too?

That will change as soon as Conor starts tweeting things like “left hand punch”. His fans get erect immediately upon seeing that shit and will bet on him soon after.

25 quid, did you already take out the loan for that or are you waiting on the McG fans for that too?

I have started to water down the milk for the past 4 months. It has allowed me to accumulate such wealth.

So I'm sitting here patiently waiting for this wave of Conor fans to bet big on him and make him the favourite. I will then bet big (£25) on Khabib. But all this time and Khabib is still the favourite. Even in UK/Ireland. When will the fans put their money where their mouth is and make Conor the favourite?

<{vega}>
If you study the lines of his prior fights, it tends to move in his favor but you have to wait for him to display his confidence and get the crowd going w his insults. I expect this fight to be even money going in just like the Aldo fight ended up basically. That is pretty crazy given how long tenured of a champ aldo was, but I also bet on Conor bc I saw him winning. Bad odds but ended up paying off. The poor bum fans he have here don’t bet much. Seems like it’s mainly casuals who take interest when the promos turn on.

Moral of story,if betting on Conor, bet early before he displays his confidence, unlike I did. If betting against Conor, bet late.

or you could just put £fiddy on Conor and be happy.

I want to win money. I don't think Conor will win. At all. If he does then egg on my face...

Skybet have a boost on for Conor 1st round ko

8/1...

Not gonna lie, I think Khabib wins this easily but I'll have a stab at that because it's the ONLY way I see Conor winning

Also FTR I don't think this fight will even happen

They're motherfucking BROKE! Most of 'em put their life-savings($35) on Conor beating Floyd. Gonna take another 20 years for these morons to save up that much again.o_O

8/1...

Not gonna lie, I think Khabib wins this easily but I'll have a stab at that because it's the ONLY way I see Conor winning

Agreed, that's a good bet.

<{vega}>

Wait till press conference circus and weigh in. His fans made even Floyd big value bet lol

Conor fans are casuals.

They don't know Conor is fighting until it comes out on sports center.

Normie ass motherfuckers.

That will change as soon as Conor starts tweeting things like “left hand punch”. His fans get erect immediately upon seeing that shit and will bet on him soon after.

Conor fans having money <Lmaoo>

I'll have $500 on him, if that helps any of u broke sissies.

Wilko is forgiven, he had to buy braces.

8/1...

That's a good bet. It is his only real chance. 1st or 2nd round KO. After that it's done I think.

Don’t most of the huge bets come in like at the last minute? These things usually develop over the course of a promotion. I think odds very often even swing 24 hours out. Late money comes in.

Conor fans are either 14 year olds or 30+ who are broke.

Neither have money.

You should just donate to butthurt anon. It's where you will end up after Conor KOs him

I'll have $500 on him, if that helps any of u broke sissies.

Wilko is forgiven, he had to buy braces.

Braces are free in UK. NHS take care of us. It was the most painful year and a half of my life.

Back