Where in the world is Cody Garbrandt?

TheCobra

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Cody has kept a low profile since UFC 227 , Rumor has it he will be fighting Mark Munoz for UFC 235! Thoughts?

Cody has kept a low profile since UFC 227 , Rumor has it he will be fighting Mark Munoz for UFC 235! Thoughts?
Do you mean Pedro Munhoz? Mark vs Cody would be quite a size miss-match lol

Mark sort of lost his chin and blew up to 250+ so it would be an ok fight... book it dana...

Why is this in TUF section

He's been putting a lot of work in with the Combat Sports Academy. His Muay Thai should improve leaps and bounds under Coach Kirian, but I don't know if he'll ever catch up to TJ at this point.

oTHI4DS.gif

Getting those pounds in before his plastic wife hits the wall and takes half his money.

Cody has kept a low profile since UFC 227
Although now a days he is on loosing steak but that doesn't mean he is not a good fighter or a low profile fighter. I am pretty sure he will do a good come back :)

(The way he fought with Dominick Cruz was amazing...simply outstanding )

Although now a days he is on loosing steak but that doesn't mean he is not a good fighter or a low profile fighter. I am pretty sure he will do a good come back :)

(The way he fought with Dominick Cruz was amazing...simply outstanding )
any particular reason you add extra letters to words?

losing
lose
loser
lost

one O

I know English isn't your first language :) but I've been wondering for over 10 years why this is such a common mistake, and I've never got an answer from anyone I've asked.

Back