Where Does VIRGIL Rank on the All Time List?

Also, let's not pretend that Steve Austin didn't steal the whole Stone Cold look and gimmick from Virgil, from the million dollar belt, right down to the shaved head.

Just like Elvis ripped off the true pioneers of rock and blues and took all the credit.

Look at this blatant imitation...
f0a413ed6983fbb940037103c255b281.jpg

#2 GOAT right behind Bret Hart.
They were definitely close. I still think this was the greatest version of the Hart Foundation:
821a05d58a230aaca11256e663d0e14d.jpg

I mean, you had the best talker, the best worker, the strongest guy in the business... plus, Roddy Piper, Davey Boy and Bret Hart.

Last edited:
I think he's actually underrated. He didn't have a big role, but he did it well while in the WWF. Compare that to all of the people in the WWE nowadays who aren't useful for anything and completely forgettable.

Also, let's not pretend that Steve Austin didn't steal the whole Stone Cold look and gimmick from Virgil, from the million dollar belt, right down to the shaved head.

Just like Elvis ripped off the true pioneers of rock and blues and took all the credit.

Look at this blatant imitation...
f0a413ed6983fbb940037103c255b281.jpg

They were definitely close. I still think this was the greatest version of the Hart Foundation:
821a05d58a230aaca11256e663d0e14d.jpg

I mean, you had the best talker, the best worker, the strongest guy in the business... plus, Roddy Piper, Davey Boy and Bret Hart.

Damn Davey boy looking curvy there.

I heard he is freakishly well endowed.

He was a decent background charector. Never really did anything to be annoying lol

I actually liked watching him squash jobbers a lot. I also heard he has a huge cock. So there are some redeeming qualities i guess. Prefer him over Ludvig Borga.

If the acolyte protection agency had no career other than as the acolytes, then he would rank somewhere near there.

Second best manager to Ted Dibiase behind Sensational Sherri.

wwf_royalrumble_1992_dibiasesherri.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back