Where Does VIRGIL Rank on the All Time List?

luckyshot

Nazi Punks Fuck Off
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think he definitely deserves to make the Mount Rushmore of something.

He's the Gangster of Gorgonzola, the Godzilla Hog, the Marinara Marauder, and the Meat Sauce Boss.

Here's to the first LEGITIMATE Olive Garden Champion and the Greatest Manager of All Time of the Midnight Express.

classic_photos_01_2.jpg

Last edited:

Scott Hall roasting him for selling all of those pictures with other people reminded me of a story about Virgil selling tickets to a meet and greet with him and Ted Dibiase. When the fans who bought tickets showed up Ted Dibiase wasn't there and Virgil said Ted couldn't make it do to an emergency. Turns out Ted was never involved to begin with <Lmaoo>

Scott Hall roasting him for selling all of those pictures with other people reminded me of a story about Virgil selling tickets to a meet and greet with him and Ted Dibiase. When the fans who bought tickets showed up Ted Dibiase wasn't there and Virgil said Ted couldn't make it do to an emergency. Turns out Ted was never involved to begin with <Lmaoo>

Lol I believe it. I saw Virgil at a mall. He was sitting at a table to sign autographs with no one around. Neither me or my little brother cared enough to even walk by again or even talk to him.

Reminds me I use to have the Virgil wrestling action figure growing up to.

Goat no doubt a legend like wrestling has never had before.

u forgot Father of Fuck Money

Virgil is so pathetic, he could not get his memes over in this day and age, where every fucking meme gets over.

He was at a convention in Atlantic City I went to once. Afterwards, he was playing craps with dat fuck money. Had the beat to fuck, rhinestones missing here and there, patina Million Dollar Belt on the table while rolling those sevens. I was tempted to get his autograph when I saw he had a stack of "lonely Virgil" pics.

As a "sidekick" or right-hand man Virgil was one of the best and most prolific of any era.

Last edited:
qJLSpwC.jpg

Banner folded to hide Dibiase. Ignore the one behind him...

Back