Where does this stereotype come from?

Some people are jerks and some are not.

They aren't just comfortable with you yet.

Indeed.

Of course, some of them are bitter at that point, like I said. They enjoy "punishing" men for what some dude(s) did to them in their prime. With that said, it isn't like young gals don't enjoy a good humiliating rejection either. There are entire blogs and websites where chicks have giant circle-jerks showing off the text messages of guys they reject. Even the young girls often get off on hurting men. This schadenfreude doesn't really have an age limit.

The older women are much more forward, I think that's a well known fact. Don't let that one rejection paint your expectations for all future ones, she may really want the D!

For me, its been rejection or creepy stalker behavior.

Now I am going to say something that is extremely arrogant but my feeling is that, I am too good for an older woman. A young looking 30 something year old who is inching more and more towards success through yoga and raw foodism. I also get tons of attention from younger women and they are super fun to be around. This has given me a bitter and resentful attitude towards older women because they played many games or behaved badly and it went nowhere from 2007 to beginning of this year. while younger women have been the lesser of evil by significant degree and I went places with them.

Another heartbreaking thing was chicks in my high school. In 2000s, I had bad anxiety but tons of chicks were interested me but I had too great of social anxiety but was polite and kind. Five years ago, I got a smartphone ( late in the game) and got in to social media. Now I decided to see what they are all up to. My god, these sweet kind and caring girls turned to a mean as fuck women and they were so brutal. Even a friend/follower request was enough to set them off to a great degree.

Something I noticed is, chicks get meaner with age. The friendly older woman was even more friendly when she was younger. There was NEVER single instance with a mean girl turning in to a sweet woman. So I agree with you about the mean younger women but they are just going to become more evil. Or they might take an ass whooping and become humble but deeply hateful and resentful in a suppressed state.

Regarding the "She may really want the D!" Problem is I really do not want the V! Just being my polite self.

The ones that post on Reddit and (some of)Twitter are responsible for this stereotype.

I keep hearing how young women are immature, obnoxious and annoying to be around. But this is completely the opposite of what i have experienced. Most younger women are friendly, cool, calm and easy to get along with and their optimistic about life.

I cant be the only who experienced this. Legit don`t recall meeting a vindictive, mean spirited young woman.
Young women are like any other group. They have good and bad people within their ranks.

The stereotype probably comes from all the stupid selfish ones getting more publicity online via social media.

A nice, smart, young woman probably isn't desperately crying out for attention on Instagram.

some are awful, some are great.
Pretty much this. Just like young men. There are some good ones, some bad ones, and everything in between.

I think TS is thinking of how we generally talk about young women compared to older women. And I’m that case, we’re just using hyperbole to exaggerate that older women tend to be a lot more mature, in average, than young women. So they don’t need all the drama, the bullshit game playing that many young women do, etc. But that doesn’t mean they’re aren’t any young women who don’t do that stuff. I’m sure there are some. Just fewer than there are older women who no longer engage in that type of behavior.

I can see the friendly and optimistic part of the equation. But you're glossing over the superficial and "dumb as fuck" part that applies to a large chunk of them. They're also often engaged in bitchy and mean-spirited interactions with other women, bitching with them when it's their friends, against other women. They can be very toxic, but you won't see it right away if you're interacting with them as a lone male with no other women around.

I use to try talking to older women and be good to them but they are just so damn angry about anything and everything. I know I am not the only one. So because of that, most folks would rather avoid older women which is understandably reasonable.

I understand but I always hear how awful younger women are and how immature and terrible they are and yet I do not see it at all. Almost all of them are nice, helpful, patient and nurturing.

that's the first thing that comes to mind with women/age. Older women are just plain nasty a lot of the time. Resentful that they are losing their looks, resentful because of how some man/men have treated them, resentful for who the hell knows what.

Younger women aren't like that (yet) but with the way of the world, they probably will be. Younger people are often just more open period. I was always surprised when the young women I worked with accepted me and liked me, when I was their age, the peers of that age generally treated me like shit. I didn't quite get it, maybe it was demographic, the girls i was around when I was younger were probably a lot poorer.

I can see the friendly and optimistic part of the equation. But you're glossing over the superficial and "dumb as fuck" part that applies to a large chunk of them. They're also often engaged in bitchy and mean-spirited interactions with other women, bitching with them when it's their friends, against other women. They can be very toxic, but you won't see it right away if you're interacting with them as a lone male with no other women around.
no doubt, it's kinda a turn off when you see just how immature some of them are, like 12 year olds. but that's our society too, we don't make people grow up as fast.

I was also surprised at how catty some of them were and really never even tried to figure what it was about. One minute they were friendly, the next "i don't like her anymore". well fuck, excuse the fuck out of me.

I think this is a yes and a no.

Young women:
Young women can get away with a lot more shit (assuming they are reasonably attractive that is)... the more people can get away with the worst their behavior tends to be. Yes, they still have optimistic outlooks on life but they can do a lot of shady shit, like this for example:

The chick that tricked thousands of men on a pretend date for clout.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/natash...r-explains-purpose-behind-dating-competition/

Going out with guys on a date for a free meal then ghosting them. They are not angels.

However, the world hasn't beaten the shit out of them yet (in most cases) and while they still have their youth, they are very confident (sometimes overly so) and have a different energy.

Older women:
Have ample experience with life and are a jaded (this happens to people in general, not just women). If she is single and deemed a cougar, there's likely going to be some latent resentment there. Either some dude(s) wasted her youth, she wasted her own youth, or she was married and divorced. In many cases they are bitter, and it is exacerbated by the young chicks that "used to be her," gently pushing her out of the prime spot of the dating market.

With that said, while they can often still be stubborn in their older age, they can often be more compliant out of desperation... sometimes to their own detriment.

This clip hit the nail on the head:

that's fucked up.

The friendly older woman was even more friendly when she was younger. There was NEVER single instance with a mean girl turning in to a sweet woman

Yeah, that's true.

Young women are like any other group. They have good and bad people within their ranks.

The stereotype probably comes from all the stupid selfish ones getting more publicity online via social media.

A nice, smart, young woman probably isn't desperately crying out for attention on Instagram.

That is correct since its the loud mouth human beings that get the attention. Good folks are no news people. But that is the thing, no one is talking about how amazing younger women are. This is a problem because most folks are not going to be investigative and will just buy in to any narrative. This sets the motion for a young woman to be shit on because she is already being demonizing as some bratty monster and with the unfair treatment, she will end up becoming the very villain she was once falsely accused of being.

Pretty much this. Just like young men. There are some good ones, some bad ones, and everything in between.

I think TS is thinking of how we generally talk about young women compared to older women. And I’m that case, we’re just using hyperbole to exaggerate that older women tend to be a lot more mature, in average, than young women. So they don’t need all the drama, the bullshit game playing that many young women do, etc. But that doesn’t mean they’re aren’t any young women who don’t do that stuff. I’m sure there are some. Just fewer than there are older women who no longer engage in that type of behavior.

Thats the thing, I see more and more older women bitch and complain about younger women and how younger women are not "taking a knee" and are not letting them have fun and are being "ageist" and all kinds of bullshit. Yet when these older women never took a knee for the older women of their generation and yet talking mad shit about younger women of now.

How young?

18 to 25.

that's the first thing that comes to mind with women/age. Older women are just plain nasty a lot of the time. Resentful that they are losing their looks, resentful because of how some man/men have treated them, resentful for who the hell knows what.

Younger women aren't like that (yet) but with the way of the world, they probably will be. Younger people are often just more open period. I was always surprised when the young women I worked with accepted me and liked me, when I was their age, the peers of that age generally treated me like shit. I didn't quite get it, maybe it was demographic, the girls i was around when I was younger were probably a lot poorer.

Reading this felt like I was reading the synopsis to my own experience of women. Its like the cultivation of my past memories up until this very second has revolved around older women being nasty as fuck while younger women being kind and nurturing.

I remember how many times a younger woman was mean and nasty but I do not remember how many times an older woman was mean and nasty because I lost count. Getting screamed at, dirty looks, flirting with intention of seeking validation and turning it in to hard rejection and shit tons of mean comments for no real reason or maybe I made a distasteful joke and they would go HAM on it.

Its almost like every moment of my life that revolved around a horrible woman was about an older woman.

A girl that hurt me romantically in high school was manipulative but she was somewhat sweet with redeeming quality and was kind of a sweet person at times. As a 30 something year old, she is like the most evil person on the planet. Made the news for setting up her boyfriend to get killed so she could be with her lover who was a rival gang member of her boy friend. No charges because no real evidence and I am not saying the boyfriend was a saint but goddamn talk about a double cross.

They were other kind and sweet girls during my teen years. I decided to hit them up on social media. Nothing crazy but a friend/following request and first the request was unrequested followed with a post about how horrible men are. I was shocked because up to that point, I still saw them as sweet and kind hearted human beings. The whole realization led me to the conclusion that I do not recall meeting a nasty younger woman and the nasty younger women at their worst was nowhere near close to being bad as the older ones.

i've mentioned the word "rapo" here before but it's not a word that has ever caught on even though what it describes is commonplace. We mollycoddle women and infantilize them to, we can talk a tough game but women do get away with some of this shit because it's allowed.

_ILJbykrNA0.jpg

I'm sure that's true but I grew to be happy that I didn't get what I wanted. It probably would have been the worst thing for me.

Back